• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Even after all these years, I want to see her butthole so bad!

This one leaves very little to the imagination! ;)

11 (5).jpg

I’m probably the only astrophysicist and planetary biologist on this nikki thread .

For us common folk I think that translates to, Space cadet talking shit.

That's under the assumption you consider yourself a commoner. If you are not then you won't be offended.
My intention was to take shade off Phil and if that means you bashing me then cool.

When I posted the comment I was slightly tipsy drinking a 12-litre bottle of 2009 Chateau Margaux that I purchased in Dubai while sitting on my hand-made Belgium oak chair all while playing chess against myself (which always ends in a draw I might add).
If you are one of those people giving Phil a hard time who provides nudes of Nikki then your angst is wrongly directed.

That's under the assumption you consider yourself a commoner. If you are not then you won't be offended.
My intention was to take shade off Phil and if that means you bashing me then cool.

When I posted the comment I was slightly tipsy drinking a 12-litre bottle of 2009 Chateau Margaux that I purchased in Dubai while sitting on my hand-made Belgium oak chair all while playing chess against myself (which always ends in a draw I might add).
If you are one of those people giving Phil a hard time who provides nudes of Nikki then your angst is wrongly directed.

Regardless of my status, you're a Space cadet talking shit why would that cause me offence?

Why on earth are you drinking the cheap stuff, 2007 was by far the better year, surely you know that?

if your going to defend Phil then you should be aware that Phil has already stated that he has no full nudes of Nikki, so defend if you want but try and keep up!

With all the back'n forth banter, suddenly my penis doesn't feel like it could be one of the small ones in the room. ;)

Regardless of my status, you're a Space cadet talking shit why would that cause me offence?

Why on earth are you drinking the cheap stuff, 2007 was by far the better year, surely you know that?

if your going to defend Phil then you should be aware that Phil has already stated that he has no full nudes of Nikki, so defend if you want but try and keep up!

Nude meaning topless pix. Would you rather he not post new pix?

Can we agree to stop bashing Phil?

I’m probably the only astrophysicist and planetary biologist on this nikki thread so I’ll keep my message simple for the common folk…
Phil discovered Nikki, is honest about his infrequent upcoming nude updates, and actually takes feedback from those on this forum.
Just because he appears to have eaten one too many butter fingers and doesn’t have a ton of constant updates isn’t a reason to keep harassing him.
Enjoy the updates while they can still continue to occur. Maybe we will get a butthole shot or two in the future if we are nice to Mr. Phil.

Welcome back Red Boner-

Didn't know you had a sense of humor!

Nude meaning topless pix. Would you rather he not post new pix?

Like I said, try and keep up, the main theme of the discussion with Phil Flash has been precisely about, new pics, meaning new not seen before, as apposed to reworked old stuff, and, more than the odd occasional update, monthly would be nice.

The discussion has been put foreword mainly by folks who pay membership fees for his site, in short Phil is being asked to do away with the hype and b/s and provide proper new content from the 50,000 pics he says he has!

From a personal view it was suggested a while back, ( I think you came out with a similar line), that grovelling is the answer, for me that's a negative that will never make a positive.

The one "throwing shade" as you put it has been PF with his Hummer innuendo and his bored of Nikki insults, while still targeting this site for new members. Well that's me, off to do what common folk do, have a beer and watch some real football! Cheers.

Welcome back Red Boner-

Didn't know you had a sense of humor!

I haven't been keeping up with this thread from the beginning. I don't know who Red Boner is and I'm not that person.
No chance this other person had my wit, charm, and deep understanding how the universe works.

Like I said, try and keep up, the main theme of the discussion with Phil Flash has been precisely about, new pics, meaning new not seen before, as apposed to reworked old stuff, and, more than the odd occasional update, monthly would be nice.

The discussion has been put foreword mainly by folks who pay membership fees for his site, in short Phil is being asked to do away with the hype and b/s and provide proper new content from the 50,000 pics he says he has!

From a personal view it was suggested a while back, ( I think you came out with a similar line), that grovelling is the answer, for me that's a negative that will never make a positive.

The one "throwing shade" as you put it has been PF with his Hummer innuendo and his bored of Nikki insults, while still targeting this site for new members. Well that's me, off to do what common folk do, have a beer and watch some real football! Cheers.

In spite of your passive aggressive "try to keep", you made some good points and some of which I can agree with. You have been promoted to Knight of the commoner round table!