• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
yes im sure.
ann angel is the queen of pissing. When she have a site called annangelxxx and barely no hardcore videos (only 5-6 the full year) and when she uploads "squirting video" and the truth she pissing

Her videos were indeed horrible, I'm simply referring to the looks of the girl-

It is a beautiful pic, Phil, thanks, what a great Christmas gift of a young Nikki.

It also begs the question....would you be so kind as to share a bit more info about Nikki and yourself naked in the back of a hummer? I get it, I think we all get it that you want to keep the bulk of this happening secret, but in all fairness, that's quite a bit of dangling bait by just leaving it as "we were naked in the back of a hummer." You already answered a question on this forum a while back that you never touched Nikki's boobs, so without revealing everything that you wish to keep sacred, can you tell us a bit more about this incident? Thanks, sir!

Dude, give it a rest.

And Phil, that looks like it's from the set that I requested. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Just signed for 1 year on Phil's site... Not expensive, but I hope to get boobs for my money....just 1 pic for Christmas gift... Seriously? I hope for a full set for new year...

It is a beautiful pic, Phil, thanks, what a great Christmas gift of a young Nikki.

It also begs the question....would you be so kind as to share a bit more info about Nikki and yourself naked in the back of a hummer? I get it, I think we all get it that you want to keep the bulk of this happening secret, but in all fairness, that's quite a bit of dangling bait by just leaving it as "we were naked in the back of a hummer." You already answered a question on this forum a while back that you never touched Nikki's boobs, so without revealing everything that you wish to keep sacred, can you tell us a bit more about this incident? Thanks, sir!

Gone Fishing la da dada da

I would love to see a blog or photo set if anyone has been collecting on just her accidental asshole shots.. nobody seems to talk about that :)

is it strange that i get more excited looking forward to seeing a preview of her next video at times more so than actually watching the video (partly b/c i know what to expect lol)

nevertheless, are there any models similar to nikki (cute girlnextdoor big tits and continuously string guys along in hopes of seeing more but not getting anywhere lolol) ?

nikki getting up there in age (looks better now than before) but i know, like every good stock, it might be time to start investing in the future. im sure within the next few years she'll retired....i hope not but god damn it's coming.

thanks

Haha Phil. I would rather pay that $8 or whatever you charge for a lifetime membership to a hobo on the street looking to score crack then to become a member of yours. All your content is downloaded and shared in many other forums I am a part of. I thought it was a new pic but I forgot you live in the past and your 15 minutes expired a long while ago.

Get back in your hole and stick a lit cigarette in your ass for us all.

A member you must be... to see what's under the p-f Christmas Tree :)

Teaser... top left of this page --> http://phil-flash.com/index.php

Haha Phil. I would rather pay that $8 or whatever you charge for a lifetime membership to a hobo on the street looking to score crack then to become a member of yours. All your content is downloaded and shared in many other forums I am a part of. I thought it was a new pic but I forgot you live in the past and your 15 minutes expired a long while ago.

Get back in your hole and stick a lit cigarette in your ass for us all.

mfgenius

There was me thinking you had turned the corner and had started to converse in a reasonable manner, amazing!

Did I read somewhere you were in some top 30 of business managers/owners? If that's the case surely you have the wit and the nous to put your objections across in a more reasonable, civilised manner.

A lot of us have issues with Phils content, re Nikki, although he does seem to be addressing some points.
Verbally trying to rip his throat out, just seems to put you in the angry young man class with nowhere to go, where does it all come from and what is the point?

Here's to a Happy New Year!

Nikki had perhaps her best year to date, let's hope 2017 is just as good or better.

tumblr_oisyhonw231vwbkjoo1_1280.jpg

http://nikkisims.com

Fan sites-
http://ilovenikki-opss.over-blog.com
http://nikki-opss.tumblr.com
http://babes.baddblud.com

mfgenius

There was me thinking you had turned the corner and had started to converse in a reasonable manner, amazing!

Did I read somewhere you were in some top 30 of business managers/owners? If that's the case surely you have the wit and the nous to put your objections across in a more reasonable, civilised manner.

A lot of us have issues with Phils content, re Nikki, although he does seem to be addressing some points.
Verbally trying to rip his throat out, just seems to put you in the angry young man class with nowhere to go, where does it all come from and what is the point?

I have to apologize Phil. My rants are usually more for a laugh and not a direct assassination to your character. Also those rants are in reality my assistant being funny, I am not the only user on this profile. Once again Phil, sorry for the verbal abuse without the prior lubrication.

I have to apologize Phil. My rants are usually more for a laugh and not a direct assassination to your character. Also those rants are in reality my assistant being funny, I am not the only user on this profile. Once again Phil, sorry for the verbal abuse without the prior lubrication.

Full marks for the apology to Phil, although you are in danger of it sounding hollow as this is the second or third time you have issued one to him.

Top marks also for delegating to one of your assistants, it might be better to pick one that has more than half a brain cell in future. (he gets a half as he's still breathing and can find your place of business)

I'm sure with a thriving enterprise you have more than one assistant you can use.

I don't get it either, that phil is a god to some now, to me it's nothing more than a low fucking cash grab and trying to become relevant again over former glories, meh.

But to each his own ofcourse, i like her now more anyway.