• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Phil, do you have anything from this set???? I remember Nikki be dared to flash but the camera cut off right before she did

I took a look through my Lightroom library last night... and found nothing from that set in regards to no top action. While looking though... I did find another present that I had not known of :)

Also... to those of you that thanked me for my extremely excellent fantastically superbly awesome work... I thank you back! That's one of the things that keeps me ticking.

New remastered Nikki set tonight (or tomorrow... it will depend on how long it takes me to edit video). I already remastered 250 or so pics... and guys let me tell you. You have not seen Nikki look this good... EVER! She is absolutely stunning in this set. (sorry... no topless in this one... some nipple shows though)

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Awesome thanks Phil, definitely looking forward to the new stuff! That present you speak of sounds titillating lol. Thanks

That's fuggin funny! I was taking a drag off of my cigarette when I read your post... and I laughed, which caused a delayed cough... which ended up being a face explosion of laughing out loud, smoke puffs, and coughing. This is what got me --> sounds titillating lol

I took a look through my Lightroom library last night... and found nothing from that set in regards to no top action. While looking though... I did find another present that I had not known of :)

Also... to those of you that thanked me for my extremely excellent fantastically superbly awesome work... I thank you back! That's one of the things that keeps me ticking.

New remastered Nikki set tonight (or tomorrow... it will depend on how long it takes me to edit video). I already remastered 250 or so pics... and guys let me tell you. You have not seen Nikki look this good... EVER! She is absolutely stunning in this set. (sorry... no topless in this one... some nipple shows though)

Phil you are doing God's work my man. For the next remaster could you do the see through pink bikini set?

Any pics/vids of you feeling her up like we see Joey do sometimes?

That's fuggin funny! I was taking a drag off of my cigarette when I read your post... and I laughed, which caused a delayed cough... which ended up being a face explosion of laughing out loud, smoke puffs, and coughing. This is what got me --> sounds titillating lol

Haha Are you not entertained???? Now speaking of entertainment let's see this set Phil lol... perhaps that present you speak of as well giggitty haha. Glad to make you laugh btw :)

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Haha Are you not entertained???? Now speaking of entertainment let's see this set Phil lol... perhaps that present you speak of as well giggitty haha. Glad to make you laugh btw :)

Yes... entertained is the word for sure! What is life without entertainments-isms :) Working on that set video now... I was up until 7am working on it as well as a few other things. Somehow I switched myself to the night shift. That happens often. lol

It's going up tonight... in the meantime, check out my wife with her legs spread out wide as hell doing the splits --> http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?33768-Dawn-Avril&p=9478414&viewfull=1#post9478414

Jerm74

Banned
m5qAnnu.jpg

Phil, you've got to have more from this set, right? Right?!?

So Phil, I'm gathering she just did the one truly topless set and then a flash here and there and that's it huh?

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Hey Phil, what's up with the camera cuts as she repositioned herself while topless? Was the camera man instructed to stop recording each time she moved?

Hey Dale, these were not hard camera cuts. They were done in Final Cut Pro by me. Here is why...

When the cameraman repositioned himself, the camera would film the entire room within lightspeed. If I did not make some of those cuts, you would be DIZZY and angry.

If you were able to notice camera cuts, did you notice the ones that were left in? I left lot's of shots that a "pro" might cut out. But I left them in because Nikki looked hot, she was doing something sexy, or there were funnies that You Might enjoy hearing.

I know what you are getting at... think about it. Those fingers are glued to those nipples. You KNOW THIS!