• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Maybe it's just me but Nikki fatigue is setting in! I watched her video this week, which was great, but basically felt meh! It is probably due to the new controversies the old vs. new material is drudging up.

It's what I said the other day, most her videos can lasts 30 seconds or 10 minutes but they are the same.
She's naked, great, getting a nipples' massage, great... but after a minute it gets a bit boring because you know that she's not going to do anything else.

Phil's videos were made while he was taking the pics, so at least she had to do several poses and they are kinda funny.

I like her videos and this year she's showing a lot more, but I feel that she cares more about the quality of the video than to do something fresh.

It's what I said the other day, most her videos can lasts 30 seconds or 10 minutes but they are the same.
She's naked, great, getting a nipples' massage, great... but after a minute it gets a bit boring because you know that she's not going to do anything else.

Phil's videos were made while he was taking the pics, so at least she had to do several poses and they are kinda funny.

I like her videos and this year she's showing a lot more, but I feel that she cares more about the quality of the video than to do something fresh.

Man, IDK... I'm sure they'd be a lot happier just shooting videos while they shot photos because they wouldn't need to put any thought into the video then. They would all just be behind the scenes videos, and then people would be bitching that the videos aren't sexy enough and too boring and too long.

It seems like she has a pattern. Masturbation, dancing, water/lotion/baby oil, and then some kind of duo video with her and her man.

This video was not bad by any means. Lots of tit and I'd love to be the guy who handles those things every night.

She has a lot of fans, so I'm sure she gets a lot of different requests and needs to fulfill them. Personally, I enjoy the interaction videos and bantering between them. They may not be sexy, but it's fun to see them get after each other. I know Brix does not like them as he wasn't a fan of her last outtakes video so I suppose it's tough to keep everyone happy all the time.

I know Brix does not like them as he wasn't a fan of her last outtakes video so I suppose it's tough to keep everyone happy all the time.

I liked most of them just fine. Just last years crossed the line from sexy into "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" territory.:flaccid:

From I Love Nikki's blog-

http://ilovenikki-opss.over-blog.com

Also a new Tumblr blog-

http://nikki-opss.tumblr.com/

tumblr_o8n1fi02eB1vwbkjoo1_1280.png

Good slip from the cam show last night. In full view for a few seconds.

rWPthn.png

Anyone watch the whole cam show or know if she's ever said anything about Phil's recently released pics? I'm really curious what she thinks about all of it.

Why should she? She is generally topless or naked these days...
So probably only difference in her early shots are her awesome nipple jewelleries. :thumbsup:

Phil, do you have anything from this set???? I remember Nikki be dared to flash but the camera cut off right before she did

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 1,538