• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

mriwck

Banned
haha Phil is a legend! Dropping gems just like that giving zero fucks. Nikki can now go back to her cycle of repeating things over and over again covering her breast.. So much excitement.. not!

Yup. In the last 30 seconds there are two topless flashes. From the video you can tell that only one topless photo was taken at the time.

Nikki says "Do you dare me?" and then flashes. Phil isn't ready, so she tells him he sucks and flashes again. The guy doing the video gets a particularly nice shot second time.

Just Nikki having a bit of a laugh at the end of what was a non-nude shoot. Good to see and hope Phil has more in a similar vein.

Yup. In the last 30 seconds there are two topless flashes. From the video you can tell that only one topless photo was taken at the time.

Thanks-

Wonder how much more content is coming!

Trying to justify the $29.99. None of the other models are of particular personal interest.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
This one of my favorite sets from Nikki. Can't wait.

Phil, is there any chance that you any pussy shots of Nikki?

No on the pussy pics... I wish :) There are a few sheer panties shots or maybe that light pink WW **Not allowed due to repeated copyright violations** bikini shot, but I am not sure where they are. Those would be the closest to "pussy shots" :)

I did'nt keyword pussy shots on the 50k plus originals I have of her :) When I run into them, I will key word them now :)

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
No on the pussy pics... I wish :) There are a few sheer panties shots or maybe that light pink WW **Not allowed due to repeated copyright violations** bikini shot, but I am not sure where they are. Those would be the closest to "pussy shots" :)

I did'nt keyword pussy shots on the 50k plus originals I have of her :) When I run into them, I will key word them now :)

That was weird... I posted and then see the not allowed text. I guess you cannot say the two words that WW stand for in the world of bikinis. How can a brand tell a site not to say their name in text? This is curious to me.

haha Phil is a legend! Dropping gems just like that giving zero fucks. Nikki can now go back to her cycle of repeating things over and over again covering her breast.. So much excitement.. not!

You bring a good point. She HAS to be losing subscribers now. Sure there are those that enjoy the tease thing and are staying on for that but for those who only budget for one site at a time which would you choose? The one where she teases or the one where she's showing all. Definitely an interesting dynamic that she is basically competing with herself. I just hope b/c these sets got out she is seeing SOME money from this.

IMO if she was getting something out of this, she would have pumped it in her chat on Monday or acknowledged these on her twitter or something. Surely, any contract that Phil and her had has expired by now and she is competing against her 19 year old body, while being 32.

This now forces her hand into going topless or hardcore and being a sellout at the end of her career, or she just fizzles out and quits. I see this as the only 2 possibilities. She had a good run at being in this business for 13 years... Sucks that some asshole that ended her career as NDN comes back as a desperate fool to end it again.

http://nikki-sims.com/caged-and-hosed-down-real-nikki-sims-topless-pictures-and-video/

tn-star.jpg

Was very surprised today to find this. After all those years waiting, i have to admit I lost the hope :)

IMO if she was getting something out of this, she would have pumped it in her chat on Monday or acknowledged these on her twitter or something. Surely, any contract that Phil and her had has expired by now and she is competing against her 19 year old body, while being 32.

This now forces her hand into going topless or hardcore and being a sellout at the end of her career, or she just fizzles out and quits. I see this as the only 2 possibilities. She had a good run at being in this business for 13 years... Sucks that some asshole that ended her career as NDN comes back as a desperate fool to end it again.

I don't see this as hurting her. If one is a Nikki fan and wants to drop $29.99 for maybe 25-30 pictures of her topless and 3-4 videos then have at it. They will gravitate back to Nikki's site after a while.

Here's the difference, IMHO!

Nikki and Joey are making their own content and can explore as much as they want to or not. Those that have been fans will probably stick with her, I will. There is not a whole lot of difference between 'Honey Tits' or Glitter Tits' or 'Naked Sushi' than in this last photo that was released.

The person releasing the new/old content has a small supply of content left and that is it! Once it's gone he isn't getting any new material. If anything, this shows that losing her may have been a bad business decision.

Yes, the original photographer has a right to release the material and make money if he has a legal right to do so. Enjoy the few pics that come out but it isn't going to effect Nikki. What will effect Nikki is if she gets complacent in what she produces.

Thanks-

Wonder how much more content is coming!

Trying to justify the $29.99. None of the other models are of particular personal interest.

I'd be patient and wait. Not like the videos are going anywhere. Besides they will be showing up other places before long. If he has more he's going to spread it out 2 weeks at a time to maximize subscriptions.

For 13 years the argument has been: if she doesn't go nude she'll be done quickly. Well, that never happened did it? Her hand has never been forced by being a tease model. She has shown her tits on numerous occassions. This doesn't change a thing, its just nice to see some gems from the past.
I was actually a little underwhelmed. I had thought that I would like it a bit more, but I realised that I'd seen her tits time and time again with the slips, the nipple paint, sugar, pasties, Springer, leaked content etc etc.
But I hope Phil releases a lot more. The higher res content by itself is nice to see. The pictures from her NDN days were always so small.

Wow, I love this set and btw, thanks for the caged Nikki set, Phil! Some people say ''is Phil's releases worth the 29,99$ price tag?'', I say ''what was the last time Nikki released a full topless shot (without any christmas ornament or pasties or fingers or anything) in a gallery? 2010?'' Caged Nikki gallery might not have 10 or 20 or 30 but it's still more than 99.9% (if not 100%) of Nikki's release in many, many years and to me, it's worth it just for that (and btw, I didn't mention the video where Nikki flashes twice!). The videos are where she shows the goods, galleries it's very, very rare, galleries are more tease oriented.

It's up to you all to support Phil the way you want, just as it's up to you to support Nikki the way you want. I'm not gonna try to tell you what to do because I'm not a bot lol but to me, Phil's website is worth it if you look at the reasons I mentionned and also, one doesn't keep from doing the other, it's your choice, really.

Thanks again for the set Phil and I'm looking forward for the next!! :)