• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

First, that looks like part of her nipple.

How old is this video? I take it this is one of her occasional adult teases? :dunno:

I have to agree with him, that's definetly a nipple! :tongue:

As for how old exactly is this video, I can't put a precise year on it... :confused: I tried to approximately tell by the color of her hair but we don't even see them of the video so it's kinda hard to guess with what we see... :(

LOL I see that pretty often too! ^^; Gotta wonder why or rather how it can happen so bloody often though. :eek:

Well it's because no ne ever reads any perivous posts. And if they did no one would keep paying her to do what she does. I mean come on she has people paying a monthly membership price to show nothing and every once in awhile charge extra for a zip file or a video. Just hoping that one day her and all the other non nude models will get tired of taking all your money and gifts and strip down and start going full nude. Why would they? Hell half the costumes and cute outfits they shot in are supplied by there "fans" they don't even go an pay for there own stuff. So it's all cash for them and they don't show anymore then you'll see at the club or the beach. To prove my point I asked bryci and her content owner James dot why she won't do more costume or theme photo shoots. And he told me that they can't afford to go out and buy all the outfits she wears. That her fans and members send them to her to shoot in for the site. What a rip off that is. Those members not only pay a monthly payment but also bought her clothes and content for the site. I'm just saying why sould nikki or anyothers go nude if people are still going to pay them to. And to shut everyone up she shows a little more and then goes right back to the same. Hell I would. And now we have this redneck girl posting in every theard she can to see how she can do the same. Don't get me
wrong she's hot but do we really need more of the same old thing. Just had to say my peice of mind.

Re: next door nikki

she is never naked...unfortunately
For more, see: http://www.bustyskinny.com/nextdoornikki/
nextdoornikki_65.jpg

Oh contrary:
nextdoornikki_54.jpg

i will fuck her pussy

That's probably one of the strangest things i've seen posted here ever. I mean, sure there are shocking things in certain boards but... "Will fuck her pussy" Sort of cryptic. Its sort of like the freeones equivalent of a line from a David Lynch movie.