• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Sick! :bowdown:
http://www.*****************/galleries/1791/1791_010.php

It's clear that the old "My boobs are lop-sided" refrain is bullshit.

Are they perfectly identical? No. Does it matter? No.

Dear Nikki,

Your breasts are fan-tastic. Please feel free to show them any time. Anyone found commenting negatively on the quality of said breasts will be labeled a queer-mo who hates their own penis.

Sincerely (the under signed),

- BriX

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Oh god!! :scream: Sorry... :1orglaugh xD xD

Incredible find man though... I mean, I am just speechless... :eek::eek: A normal set from Nikki would just have fed my hunger for more pics but THIS! :o I think I've just been thunderstruck! xD I mean, after following Nikki for years, I kind of lost hope to see her nipples or anything full nude related but eventually accepted it but now that I see this, it's just an incredible feeling; An haunting feeling... :o

You my man, will SO totally get some rep for this amazing set and I can only hope that somehow we'll see more of these god-like nipples in the following weeks... :angels: I mean, they are just incredible! Some girls like Umm, Denise Milani and Nikki? hide them because they are asymetrical and qualified as '' not perfect'' but in my opinion, the real beauty comes from the difference between them! Perfectly symetrical breasts can be a nice candy to the eyes for a bit but in my case, what really get my love are the ones that doesn't fit to the norm. Breasts like those are simply unbelievable and I hope Nikki will exbihit hers some more when she will feel like it because she has inherited true jewels and they sure make me lose my latin! :D xDD

In the end, a short message to the glory of Nikki; Thank you very much for going full topless, if only once after Jerry Springer because it might not sounds much compared to some other girls but this is a huge gift to the fans and in my case, I'm really, really grateful for the wonderful breasts! Thank you.

-from a really impressed fan of yours over the years...

Ps. Please don't think I'm a freak xD :1orglaugh I was just not mentally prepared for this :rolleyes:

Incredible find man though... I mean, I am just speechless... :eek::eek: A normal set from Nikki would just have fed my hunger for more pics but THIS! :o I think I've just been thunderstruck! xD I mean, after following Nikki for years, I kind of lost hope to see her nipples or anything full nude related but eventually accepted it but now that I see this, it's just an incredible feeling; An haunting feeling... :o

You my man, will SO totally get some rep for this amazing set and I can only hope that somehow we'll see more of these god-like nipples in the following weeks... :angels: I mean, they are just incredible! Some girls like Umm, Denise Milani and Nikki? hide them because they are asymetrical and qualified as '' not perfect'' but in my opinion, the real beauty comes from the difference between them! Perfectly symetrical breasts can be a nice candy to the eyes for a bit but in my case, what really get my love are the ones that doesn't fit to the norm. Breasts like those are simply unbelievable and I hope Nikki will exbihit hers some more when she will feel like it because she has inherited true jewels and they sure make me lose my latin! :D xDD

In the end, a short message to the glory of Nikki; Thank you very much for going full topless, if only once after Jerry Springer because it might not sounds much compared to some other girls but this is a huge gift to the fans and in my case, I'm really, really grateful for the wonderful breasts! Thank you.

-from a really impressed fan of yours over the years...

Ps. Please don't think I'm a freak xD :1orglaugh I was just not mentally prepared for this :rolleyes:

I'm completely with you. I was a member of NDN when the original full topless set looked like it was going to be a posted bonus set. I think the frenzied reaction put paid to that.

Nikki is fabulous but I have not been a member of her Nikkisplaymates site until now. I joined when I saw the Halloween preview shot. I've been meaning to for a while and that just clinched it.

I'm looking forward to the updates and hope more people join to encourage more NikKi naughtyness.

Incredible find man though... I mean, I am just speechless... :eek::eek: A normal set from Nikki would just have fed my hunger for more pics but THIS! :

This is probably just a tease, like everything else she does. I wouldn't expect much more than this, at least not for a while. She rations out the booty.

It's just a taste...that's it.

But Lord I hope to be proven wrong.

I remembered why I still click on this thread. For the comedy.

This chick isn't showing any more in this pic than she has done dozens of times in the past, and yet there's still a bunch of guys' getting all hyped up that "shes' finally gonna do it" and other delusions.

Thanks' for the laughs.

This chick isn't showing any more in this pic than she has done dozens of times in the past, and yet there's still a bunch of guys' getting all hyped up that "shes' finally gonna do it" and other delusions.

Thanks' for the laughs.

Well, actually, she never really went full topless apart from that time at Jerry Springer a long time ago so this only one time it's kind of normal we all go nuts :eek: but oh well, glad you're enjoying the show so far! ;)

Thanks' for the laughs.

dear Plopper:

suck it.

Fondly,
Dirk.

Well, I haven't clicked this thread for a while, and now that I have I have to say she does still have it, and it's awesome to see her being a little more generous with the nipples!

(I did notice something comical though, the header for one of her recent sets describes her as a teenager, so I guess that means she's been doing this since she was about 13, and you know what that makes us....)