• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Everyone except Paragraph Guy has come to the realization that Nikki is done and Joey most likely got tired of the bitching here and maybe in emails too.

It's sad about Betty White, the Spousal Unit was hoping she would make it to 100 years.

Happy New Years

It's a photo set for when she flashed her tits while sitting on a rock.
Not just any old rock, that's the PF over inflated ego rock. When you see stuff like that you realise what a huge bell end PF really is, and how desperate he is to make more money out of very old Nikki stuff. Every now and again he promises new spectacular content, but, the end result is, as always a big fat zero.

Not just any old rock, that's the PF over inflated ego rock. When you see stuff like that you realise what a huge bell end PF really is, and how desperate he is to make more money out of very old Nikki stuff. Every now and again he promises new spectacular content, but, the end result is, as always a big fat zero.
is he selling that one pic that was previously posted on the internet forever ago?

is he selling that one pic that was previously posted on the internet forever ago?
Yes plus according to his website 54 other pics all around sitting on the rock, falling off the rock, etc etc. From what I gather there is the one tit flash pic. other pics and lots of Gifs.

Pay for really old Nikki stuff, nah don't think so. More than happy to pay for up to date Nikki stuff but Nikki will not come anywhere near you will she Phil? Maybe try Dawn but oops she will not come anywhere near you either! Using your parlance "Babe magnet you are not".:suicide:

I am sorry you grew up with a mother that did not like you. One day... your life will be better... keep trying. I am rooting for you.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, much obliged. Now as you run pretty much to form what is it going to be this time, how you fucked Nikki somewhere other than the Hummer, or the next super sexy model photoshoot coming soon? the gullible will lap it up I'm sure.:brick: