• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm no Phil defender (in the slightest) but having rejoined pf.com it's been enjoyable to walk down memory lane. I'm reminded of why Nikki caught my attention 18 years ago. She was literally the hottest woman alive. For me anyway, a perfect 10/10...Perfect...

(...Fuck she was hot...😅) Still is, at least as of circa 2018, and I presume still so today.

Phil - hate him or tolerate him - give credit where it's due: he sure did luck out finding her at her absolute top form and took some decent pictures along the way. I think Nikki got sexier psychologically and more adventurous with age, but in terms of pure, photogenic animal magnetism, the pf days were her at her peak.

Brix have no problem with any of that but I do have a problem with flash, after he let her go he was asked why and he said that he thought she was unattractive, or words to that effect, then when he realised that Nikki took in more money than the rest of the models put together the narrative changed, and just like the last few days whenever he gets low on cash he dredges up more old Nikki stuff to bring in the coin. On top of that there is the blatant lie of what he did with her in the back of the hummer, he got so much grief over that he eventually owned up to the lie but he said it knowing full well she had a husband and child. In my book that's the work of a real low life, and I lost any respect I might have had, the fact that all the top models, Nikki, Tiff Teen, Blue eyes and his ex wife Dawn Avril will have nothing to do with him speaks volumes. Yes his work back in the day with those models was really good, but all he does these days is promise new stuff, (which never appears) and offer more old Nikki stuff, why is that? :mad:

Does anyone remember the vid she did where she's in a guy's office asking him what he plans to do whilst his wife is out of town for the weekend? I only ever saw a short clip of it on a tube website; never seen a proper full-length or good quality print of it, yet it's an excellent video. Searched high-and-low - no joy.

(I know it's a long-shot, but there's plenty of expertise on this thread . . !)

Does anyone remember the vid she did where she's in a guy's office asking him what he plans to do whilst his wife is out of town for the weekend? I only ever saw a short clip of it on a tube website; never seen a proper full-length or good quality print of it, yet it's an excellent video. Searched high-and-low - no joy.

(I know it's a long-shot, but there's plenty of expertise on this thread . . !)
You're looking for this one. I don't know what it is called but I do vaguely remember seeing it.

Attachments

• preview.mp4.jpg
    preview.mp4.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,211
Last edited:
You're looking for this one. I don't know what it is called but I do vaguely remember seeing it.
The video that the screen cap is from is "ndn_0272.mp4". It is available on phil-flash.com. The video is only 2:25 and if there is a followup video it is not available on the website.

Last edited:
What's in this video? I couldn't find it anywhere. my credit card is not accepted on the Phil Flash site. Unable to download it.

Is it worth downloading it or not?

thanks

Damn I missed the birthday! Happy belated from your biggest fan!

Can just see the headlines,

"Biggest fan forgets stars birthday"

Speaking to our reporter Nikki Sims said she was in shock, with tears welling up Ms Sims whispered "he didn't even send a card! Ms Sims husband Mr Mumblez said this so called fan deserves to be horsewhipped, just look at the state my wife's in.
o_O

I missed Nikki totally. It was her birthday? Too lazy to look..lol

My hard drive crashed again and I lost 100's of gigabytes, my whole Nikki collection. Time to get another membership for a month or two.

My go to girl is Vicky Stark right now. Ms. Khalil got boring really quickly. Some of Madden's recent cam shows had promise as she was showing more but that fizzled it seems!

I missed Nikki totally. It was her birthday? Too lazy to look..lol

My hard drive crashed again and I lost 100's of gigabytes, my whole Nikki collection. Time to get another membership for a month or two.

My go to girl is Vicky Stark right now. Ms. Khalil got boring really quickly. Some of Madden's recent cam shows had promise as she was showing more but that fizzled it seems!
Yup! My favorites are Vicky Stark and Brooke Marks.