• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
We just passed the 14K sub count on r/nikki_sims last week on Reddit. This doubled the sub count from a year ago and was the goal we had set!

For those that came over and stayed, thank you! The door is open!

Yeah, we get very close to seeing bare ass several times in this week's video as Nikki pulls her thong down past her asshole, but each time we get cucked.

Man I hadn’t checked this forum in close to 6 months. Catching up tonight made me realize what kind of losers some of you are.

NEWS FLASH. MOVE THE F&$K ON PEOPLE.

She retired. The content is garbage reruns and you bozos wait here weekly with one hand on your dicks and the other with a thumb up your asses. Maybe the proper terms is to grow up. She is almost 35 now and not the girl next door anymore. Reading these weekly hopeful messages followed up by let down after let down is becoming a broken record of almost 15 years. They should close this thread and spare some of you anymore wasting of your time.

Man I hadn’t checked this forum in close to 6 months. Catching up tonight made me realize what kind of losers some of you are.

NEWS FLASH. MOVE THE F&$K ON PEOPLE.

She retired. The content is garbage reruns and you bozos wait here weekly with one hand on your dicks and the other with a thumb up your asses. Maybe the proper terms is to grow up. She is almost 35 now and not the girl next door anymore. Reading these weekly hopeful messages followed up by let down after let down is becoming a broken record of almost 15 years. They should close this thread and spare some of you anymore wasting of your time.

but you’re here.... 🤔

Does anyone have specific videos (webcams) where she talks about how hot she is? Like, self complementing. I find it extremely hot when she talks about how big her boobs are, or how ridiculously sexy she is. She doesn't do it much often, so it's pretty hot!

but you’re here.... 🤔
Yup but for different reasons... Whenever I feel like a loser, I immediately check Nikki's site for updates and then visit this board... Then all my insecurities dissipates like fog in the presence of sun light while reading the comments...Later I leave this thread as a man brimming with confidence knowing there are losers worse than me...

Yup but for different reasons... Whenever I feel like a loser, I immediately check Nikki's site for updates and then visit this board... Then all my insecurities dissipates like fog in the presence of sun light while reading the comments...Later I leave this thread as a man brimming with confidence knowing there are losers worse than me...
Whatever helps u champ! Keep being great

Does anyone have specific videos (webcams) where she talks about how hot she is? Like, self complementing. I find it extremely hot when she talks about how big her boobs are, or how ridiculously sexy she is. She doesn't do it much often, so it's pretty hot!

Meh, if only she didn't cover that much at the beginning. It had potential but, in the end, it's a good example of why she retired: they were bored as fuck

Meh, if only she didn't cover that much at the beginning. It had potential but, in the end, it's a good example of why she retired: they were bored as fuck
I wish I had a job where I can model and move my tits around and get paid crazy amount for decades and be “bored”. One thing I wish was for them to do stuff in different location. If I recall almost 100% of the videos was done at home.

One thing I wish was for them to do stuff in different location. If I recall almost 100% of the videos was done at home.
Or at the studio, but they only built a handful of sets to shoot on there. I think they started shooting mostly from home in 2016 and I think the last studio photo shoot was probably Cropped Tee in July of 2017 and the last video was "Play With Me" also of July 2017 (but don't quote me on that - who knows when they actually shot either of these). It might have been as early as August 2016 (the infamous "Nice Tan Lines" set/"Sheer Dress and Oil" shoot) that they stopped using the studio, but it's hard to tell by photographic evidence alone.

Or at the studio, but they only built a handful of sets to shoot on there. I think they started shooting mostly from home in 2016 and I think the last studio photo shoot was probably Cropped Tee in July of 2017 and the last video was "Play With Me" also of July 2017 (but don't quote me on that - who knows when they actually shot either of these). It might have been as early as August 2016 (the infamous "Nice Tan Lines" set/"Sheer Dress and Oil" shoot) that they stopped using the studio, but it's hard to tell by photographic evidence alone.

Did she ever mention in any of her cams why the decided not to shoot there anymore? Unless they let the lease go it seems that not using it was a waste of money!

www.nikkisims.com

2.jpg

8.jpg

11 (1).jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg