• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
From what she's mentioned in the past, 99% sure Joey wants to release that sort of thing but Nikki won't approve it for her usual reasons. Good update regardless, maybe someday she'll stop caring at all.

From what she's mentioned in the past, 99% sure Joey wants to release that sort of thing but Nikki won't approve it for her usual reasons. Good update regardless, maybe someday she'll stop caring at all.

I don't think she even cares anymore. On her Twitter she said she was going on a "break" last year April and she posted on September saying Hi to her followers/fans. After that she have only been posted the stuff she is selling on her online store, no mention of coming back so it's pretty clear that her Nikki Sims days are over. Remember the Slippery Slopes BTS and that close-up boob view of Making Hitachi Torture? I think she knew and gave Joey the OK to upload them. I have no doubt that there are more BTS videos of Nikki full nude and close boob views but I think that Joey is saving the best stuff for last and it will probably be years before we see them.

Y’all think nikki or Joey comes into a thread like this and read alllll the different theories and analysis of what people think or how they feel etc? I picture them reading it, and imagining Joey weird raccoon laugh and them going off to bang and enjoy life in their probably 4/500k mansion middle of nowhere part of the US. I don’t think they care what’s said here so No need to over think it

I don't see Nikki reading this at all as her modeling days are far behind her and she is happy being a normal person, IMHO. Probably happy with where she stopped and not getting explicit.

As for Joey? I suspect he may come through from time to time but much less than before.

New icing video is pretty good. Nikki tries (and succeeds) licking her nipple a few times, there are a few nipple slips, and one topless section for a few seconds where she isn't covering at all. No pussy, though - just what was in the original.

wtf? these type of updates are making me unsub, i hate when they are doing this bullshit.. to me nikkis best videos/moments are when they keep it simple, she wears lingerie and dances for the camera, all this weirdo "over the top" stuff is just annoying and a waste of time.

if my votes counts for anything i do not want to see this bts anytime soon!

as per usual, @phil_flash you suck! you haven't updated your site in 6 months and you said it were going to update every month a long time ago!

You tripping dude. I actually like these types of behind the scene videos. Wish it showed more but ehh ...she does what she does. Nevertheless, calm the fuck down. Not that serious

She's retired and the content we've been getting is usually more revealing then what we got when she was active. I'm happy with the latest releases.

wtf? these type of updates are making me unsub, i hate when they are doing this bullshit.. to me nikkis best videos/moments are when they keep it simple, she wears lingerie and dances for the camera, all this weirdo "over the top" stuff is just annoying and a waste of time.

as per usual, @phil_flash you suck! you haven't updated your site in 6 months and you said it were going to update every month a long time ago!

IMHO, simple is fine but repetitive when done week in/week out for a decade!

The paintball video starts out with Joey shooting at Nikki and hitting her a few times which left some serious marks! The first cam view is from far away and then from her 'boob' cam. Then they got some close ups of her ass as she was shooting the gun on the ground and then standing up topless. The bikini top, camo pants & combat boots is a pretty sexy outfit and it does come off. This is the closest thing to a shooting video she has done, IIRC*!

*That's not counting the time she jerked that cock off and took a huge facial

Totally respect that opinion!

Just watched the full 20+ minute video update from this past weekend! Nikki was simply dancing topless (w/ pasties) to various songs Joey played and just had fun with it. That was really sexy, especially with the close ups!