• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Technically this week should be a New Years theme type video. I am just a video person I’m not really into pictures. I’ve seen like 10k Nikki pics I’m good on pics for life but I know I know I’m being selfish cuz some of y’all like pics. Nevertheless I would suspect this week might be more new year type theme or bloopers related

Technically this week should be a New Years theme type video. I am just a video person I’m not really into pictures. I’ve seen like 10k Nikki pics I’m good on pics for life but I know I know I’m being selfish cuz some of y’all like pics. Nevertheless I would suspect this week might be more new year type theme or bloopers related

I think most of us like videos better, and next week could work for a new years vid... no matter what I just want something that's "jerk worthy" lol

I pray you’re wrong! Please be wrong

Better than nothing...

That didn't happen a year ago, so it's very unlikely that it could happen this year.

And I prefer videos too, but sooner or later they will run out of them, so an occasional photoshoot doesn't hurt anyone and the sad moment to say goodbye will be posponed. And there could be some real gems hidden among the sets.

Who knows, maybe we have reached the sad moment... :stir:

Really great update today! So many shots with Nikki topless and not covering while they are preparing to do different scenes. 30 minutes long.

Come on! She was topless... sure, the camera was pointing at something else, but she was topless!

he said it not me. "So many shots with Nikki topless and not covering while they are preparing to do different scenes"

i bought the video but nothing special like he said

he said it not me. "So many shots with Nikki topless and not covering while they are preparing to do different scenes"

i bought the video but nothing special like he said

Yeah ! I don’t know what he was looking at. Cool update but eh.. it got blurry on her tits and the shots were soooo quick wasn’t even worth it. Like every time the camera saw boobs it got all shaky and annoying