• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yep, it was great! Full naked at the end. I feel that the middle must have been digitally blurred when Nikki took off her panties, but other than that awesome!

I might receive some " be happy with what you get " comments but here I go.. Did you guys notice at the end of the GTL video, when Joey was saying something, Nikki stood there casually, not worried about the exposed tits and kitty? That's what I expected to find in all those extended videos...

It's alright if Nikki hides her good in a potential uploadable video clip. After all they will be many takes and some of them will be added to the final video.. But when Joey is giving some instructions or comments, it probably would not make it to the video most of the time. At that time, there is not need for any hand bra or crotch covering hand stuffs, right? She is after all standing in the company of a guy with whom she sleeps with everyday, naked..

Unless Joey had a dark past where he sold explicit nude photos and videos of Nikki for 500 bucks privately without telling her and Nikki being wary of it, I don't see why there aren't many videos like this one or slippery slope?

...who said there wasn't? The only ones who know what exists are Nikki and Joey. The most explicit videos might still be years away from release, or never at all. We just don't know.

...who said there wasn't? The only ones who know what exists are Nikki and Joey. The most explicit videos might still be years away from release, or never at all. We just don't know.

There is some for sure. But they were both pretty conscious about minimizing the amount they would have to edit out later. Not holding my breath for any huge revelation.

Unless Joey had a dark past where he sold explicit nude photos and videos of Nikki for 500 bucks privately without telling her and Nikki being wary of it, I don't see why there aren't many videos like this one or slippery slope?

I think you're reading too much into it. We have to remember Nikki isn't your average normal person when it comes to being naked. She's been making her brand of non-nude content for over a decade. It's more likely she just instinctively covers herself when a camera is around because she's been doing it for so long.

Guess Nikki's body is made for teasing... Tits so big she bathed them in lotion, honey, water, paints and whatnot... A Kitty so easily hidden that when is standing it's neither visible from front or back...

Imagine if her Kitty was as flaring as Ariel Rebel... No panty can truly hide them... Hahaha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Funniest thing I've read in a long time, cracked me up!
Very true though.

"... A kitty so easily hidden that when is standing it's neither visible from front or back... "

Hahah god damn you guys have issues. Stop relax! Shoot random request shots and hope they deliver. Outside of that...stop over analyzing every damn thing. It’s not that serious.

Yeah well we can only talk about the Sunday video update for a whole week before the next update and it kinda gets boring... At least earlier, the people here will take good screenshots of the boobs or butt from the video update and we can go ooh and aahs.. but now? If we don't keep the thread updated, Mr.Rambler will get annoyed and do one of his , " Why Nikki is my life? " posts in 2000 words or more . This is much better, right?

A pretty good photo set update this weekend. It's from March 2007 and if I remember correctly, the website didn't go online until October or November 2007. Nice nipple shots in the last 2 photos. It's nothing we have seen before but it's still a good set. Make me wonder how many photo sets and videos was done before the website was online.

A pretty good photo set update this weekend. It's from March 2007 and if I remember correctly, the website didn't go online until October or November 2007. Nice nipple shots in the last 2 photos. It's nothing we have seen before but it's still a good set. Make me wonder how many photo sets and videos was done before the website was online.

is that the update for this week?