• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What do you mean? Do You Know Something That we Don't Know?

Pfff no, just check his posts. He's frustated because Nikki never fulfilled his expectations and kept doing the "same shit" for a decade.
He comes from time to time to have a laugh and demostrate his cleverness... yep, he keeps coming, after a decade...

Now, after 18 months since her retirement, he comes and says that "she has thrown in the towel"
No, I don't think so, she didn't throw in anything, she won. She got tired and retired. And she keeps making money with the same old shit.

Well, if you watch both you will have your answer. But the answer is no. The video is 5:35 and there is nothing extra. This I believe is from a DVD rip that was made from a DVD authored with an older DVD recorder/player unit that was used to record the live satellite feed. I remember seeing this rip some years ago (maybe 6-7yrs ?). I'm guessing that the heavy de-interlacing errors in the footage occurred with the rip, but it might have happened in the original authoring. Despite the errors the color and sharpness of the image is probably the best version that is out there.
Lol, this is my video. I edited it couple months ago and sent it to a bunch of freeones members through private message. Then I was given an infraction and all related posts were deleted. Didn't know I could get an infraction for fulfilling member's requests through PM. It's definitely mine because it's same length (5:35) and edited exactly the same. The part in the beginning where Nikki and her friend are topless by themselves is originally at the end of the show. Quality does not look as good on that tube site though. Looks best played with MPC or Windows media player, VLC shows the interlacing. It's all from the original show, no extra footage.

Lol, this is my video. I edited it couple months ago and sent it to a bunch of freeones members through private message. Then I was given an infraction and all related posts were deleted. Didn't know I could get an infraction for fulfilling member's requests through PM. It's definitely mine because it's same length (5:35) and edited exactly the same. The part in the beginning where Nikki and her friend are topless by themselves is originally at the end of the show. Quality does not look as good on that tube site though. Looks best played with MPC or Windows media player, VLC shows the interlacing. It's all from the original show, no extra footage.

Where did you source the original stream from? How did you capture it?

You guys ever heard of the ' Manifestation '? Apparently the universe can make something happen if you really really wanted it... With 10k Reddit subscribers, it's worth the shot... It's better than playing the When-Nikki-will-come-back-again game for the next few months...

Just logged in and downloaded it. Really love my fiber-to-the-home connection:) It's a good BTS video, not the best but we get some very nice close-ups.

Agreed- it was a good video week!

However the video is one you have to watch with the brightness/gamma settings turned up to get the full experience.

Where did you source the original stream from? How did you capture it?

Recorded the PPV from cable or satellite when it first aired using an old DVD Recorder. You were correct in your original post. The tube site shows that it's like six and half minutes or something but changes to 5:35 when you click to play it.