• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Shes upset about the topless set but remember the outlash from the fans when she bounced around on Springers PPV or whatever that thing was?

Shes upset about the topless set but remember the outlash from the fans when she bounced around on Springers PPV or whatever that thing was?

Where do you get that she is upset?

I don't remember her addressing the issue when Mr. Flash shattered the Nikki-verse with his bombshell release of pictures and video of her topless shoot! I'm sure someone will correct me if she did!

The rest of Mr. Flash's releases have been a few exotic topless photos which drive the fans crazy (rightfully so) but they aren't anymore revealing than any of the video caps that are all over the net.

If she was upset then that time surely has passed!

Where do you get that she is upset?

I don't remember her addressing the issue when Mr. Flash shattered the Nikki-verse with his bombshell release of pictures and video of her topless shoot! I'm sure someone will correct me if she did!

The rest of Mr. Flash's releases have been a few exotic topless photos which drive the fans crazy (rightfully so) but they aren't anymore revealing than any of the video caps that are all over the net.

If she was upset then that time surely has passed!

You can find all this with the google machine if you want but this email was sent out at that time:

"You may or may not have seen, heard about, or promoted Phil Flash's recent "19 and Topless" Next Door Nikki content release. Some of you may believe that there is some sort of deal between Phil and I regarding this material, but I assure you there is not. This unauthorized content is nothing more than an unethical attempt to monetize on a 12 year old site that has not updated in 9 years. This content was a test shoot and it was agreed upon to never be released, both during shooting and after firing me.

I understand you have a choice in who you promote, but we also have a choice in who promotes us. Therefore, it must be said that if you choose to promote us and we find that you are also promoting this unauthorized content, we will be forced to terminate your affiliate account. Beginning Tuesday, May 31st 2016, if any NikkiSims.com material is found in conjunction with the "19 and Topless" material, your account will be terminated without notice.

We would truly hate you lose you as an affiliate, but we stand by our position on this matter and can not condone the promotion of this material along side our material."

and her comment on the forum was as follows

"Long time lurker.

SBJ, that email was sent out to affiliates that had a sale in the last 120 days. Since you did not get it, it probably shouldn't apply to you as you either don't promote me, or your traffic does not want me. In that case, I'm sure they would appreciate the "19 and Topless" content that Phil has put out.

I think of my content as a brand. Label it Non Nude, label it tease... It is however, not TOPLESS. To promote a one time, flash in the pan, topless set against my weekly reoccurring theme does not make sense, from both an affiliate side and a business side.

For as long as I have been in this business, that's pretty much all that people wanted to see, and I keep them going with a peek here or a slip there and they enjoy that. And I enjoy that too.

We have paid out millions of dollars to affiliates over the years and in my opinion, to promote an unethical, unauthorized set of me topless for a couple of dollars, shows no respect.

That email never stated that you could not promote Phil Flash Cash. It never stated you could not promote Next Door Nikki. It never stated you could not promote his Nikki and Veronica set. It simply stated that if you promote the "19 and Topless" content alongside our content, your account would be terminated. Never did it say you couldn't promote it. Just don't put the two together.

It only makes sense."

So, I'd say she wasn't pleased...

You can find all this with the google machine if you want but this email was sent out at that time:

"You may or may not have seen, heard about, or promoted Phil Flash's recent "19 and Topless" Next Door Nikki content release. Some of you may believe that there is some sort of deal between Phil and I regarding this material, but I assure you there is not. This unauthorized content is nothing more than an unethical attempt to monetize on a 12 year old site that has not updated in 9 years. This content was a test shoot and it was agreed upon to never be released, both during shooting and after firing me.

I understand you have a choice in who you promote, but we also have a choice in who promotes us. Therefore, it must be said that if you choose to promote us and we find that you are also promoting this unauthorized content, we will be forced to terminate your affiliate account. Beginning Tuesday, May 31st 2016, if any NikkiSims.com material is found in conjunction with the "19 and Topless" material, your account will be terminated without notice.

We would truly hate you lose you as an affiliate, but we stand by our position on this matter and can not condone the promotion of this material along side our material."

"Long time lurker.

SBJ, that email was sent out to affiliates that had a sale in the last 120 days. Since you did not get it, it probably shouldn't apply to you as you either don't promote me, or your traffic does not want me. In that case, I'm sure they would appreciate the "19 and Topless" content that Phil has put out.

I think of my content as a brand. Label it Non Nude, label it tease... It is however, not TOPLESS. To promote a one time, flash in the pan, topless set against my weekly reoccurring theme does not make sense, from both an affiliate side and a business side.

For as long as I have been in this business, that's pretty much all that people wanted to see, and I keep them going with a peek here or a slip there and they enjoy that. And I enjoy that too.

We have paid out millions of dollars to affiliates over the years and in my opinion, to promote an unethical, unauthorized set of me topless for a couple of dollars, shows no respect.

That email never stated that you could not promote Phil Flash Cash. It never stated you could not promote Next Door Nikki. It never stated you could not promote his Nikki and Veronica set. It simply stated that if you promote the "19 and Topless" content alongside our content, your account would be terminated. Never did it say you couldn't promote it. Just don't put the two together.

It only makes sense."

So it was a business email to her affiliates and a post on some forum, none of which I would have seen!

Thanks for the information and it does sound like she was angry at the time! Now though? That's a long time to brood!

It's safe to say Nikki's reaction to Phil's topless stuff is never going to be to release official topless stuff of her own. :rofl: Outside of the basically nude outfits and occasional flashes, I think we've seen the best years and it's a down slope from here on out. We might get some gems from Phil a few times a year whenever he runs out of excuses for delaying a release. Nikki mentioned she would make content when she feels like it again. It's been almost 6 months since she's actually produced something new, so I don't have much hope there.

It's safe to say Nikki's reaction to Phil's topless stuff is never going to be to release official topless stuff of her own. :rofl: Outside of the basically nude outfits and occasional flashes, I think we've seen the best years and it's a down slope from here on out. We might get some gems from Phil a few times a year whenever he runs out of excuses for delaying a release. Nikki mentioned she would make content when she feels like it again. It's been almost 6 months since she's actually produced something new, so I don't have much hope there.

I hope that Nikki comes back with a monthly (or biweekly) webcam to stay in touch with her fans and holiday video/photo shoots that are well planned and made.

Her Hitachi video is just one example of what they can do given time to plan and prepare!

It's safe to say Nikki's reaction to Phil's topless stuff is never going to be to release official topless stuff of her own.

"We have paid out millions of dollars to affiliates over the years[...]"

I think this line settles that question conclusively.

If they've paid millions, then, clearly, she's made millions and so she has no need to so she won't be.

The Bate Car video is underated.

One of the few videos where Nikki seems genuinely disinhibited. She's so great when she's not focusing on the camera.

It's an oldie (like 2010/11). Just her, by herself, driving around while playing with a little vibrator.

'Bate Car' - 10/7/2011

You nailed it, very underrated!

The reactions during the orgasm were intense, she had to recompose herself afterwards!

Poor little rich girl....ha!

"Long time lurker.

It only makes sense."