• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nevermind about that Brix... we will test it out.. Quick make your wish!!! Let's bleed you dry of all the luck you have.. It's a great sacrifice to mankind, so let's get it on..

I gotta wonder if Phil saw her most recent release and thought "uh oh". I'm a big fan of what Phil has given us, but if Nikki chooses to step it up, you gotta imagine her media library outshines Phil's. Just food for thought.

Had the same thought Vectorious... This is a battle for who has the best extra footage from the older videos... And Nikki has moved from behind and now slightly leading Phil with this one video... Time for a bigger gun, Mr. Phil..

I subscribed just to get this video...

I have to agree as I don't comment much if at all on this thread anymore and check in from time to time. I would really enjoy a bunch of older videos and their uncensored versions similar to her bloopers at year end. This was quite a revealing video and much appreciated.

Had the same thought Vectorious... This is a battle for who has the best extra footage from the older videos... And Nikki has moved from behind and now slightly leading Phil with this one video... Time for a bigger gun, Mr. Phil..

In this battle for who have the best extra footage from older videos, Nikki wins. Remember, 1st she modeled for Phil only for a few years before having her nikkisims.com site for a little more than 10 years! Also the videos on nikkisims.com quality, in the 1st few years it was 720p HD and after upgraded to full 1080 HD.

I am not talking about the quantity or the quality of the video like HD, dude... Just the contents of the video and how good are they.. prior to this last video, Nikki's recent contents suggested that she was not even in the race.. So let's cheer both of them and enjoy the videos provided by them.

This isn't a contest between the two factions, IMHO! It is all about making the best money possible from the content!

What Mr. Flash did was excite the Next Door Nikki fan base with long sought after topless content. The Sims faction has cashed in on the new wave of interest and hopefully continues this trend. While everyone oogles over NDN Flash Photos (myself included) a lot can be said about the sea of awesome video captures Ms. Sims has provided over the years!

$10 says Nikki goes on a rant soon that this won't be the norm and people shouldn't expect it. :flaccid:

Hahahaha it’s coming bro! I hope not. It was such a good video. I don’t think anyone should complain. She has the license to put out some lame ones. Just hope we don’t have to wait 2 weeks till the next but whatever

OK I am confused.. This video was definitely fap-worthy.. No debate there.. But is the awesomeness of this video, a compensation for the previous not-so-good ones or an excuse for the next couple of potentially lame updates???

OK I am confused.. This video was definitely fap-worthy.. No debate there.. But is the awesomeness of this video, a compensation for the previous not-so-good ones or an excuse for the next couple of potentially lame updates???

You been knowing this girl for years now. She’s not gonna drop a fire video back to back and bitching isn’t gonna change so accept it. Shitty videos are to come. I hope I’m wrong but ultimately I’m just happy we got to see this one.

SuperCJ's Nikki Sims Appreciation Post

www.nikkisims.com

2_m.jpg

6_m.jpg

Nikki%20Sims%20%2886%29_l.jpg

10_m.jpg

Nikki%20Sims%20%28148%29_l.jpg