• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I was at es trenc beach today in Mallorca. Probably a quarter of the people there fully nude, other women of all ages topless without a care in the world. Then I log on here and it's the same old thing - god it's tired and dull - is there a slip of an areola, or what tape/sticker has she got over her nipples today, or whipped cream, chocolate sauce or big Mac sauce or whatever! When I was younger used to check regularly what she was up to. Evening boredom made me check today and just realised how ridiculous it all is! It is actually laughable. Fair play to her for stringing it out over so many years, but life is too short to spend it looking at big mac sauce on perfectly good nipples.

I'm not saying it doesn't get old, but it's a tease site. And yeah you can see topless women "without a care in the world", but most of them don't look like Nikki. I'm sure you might see a stunner once in a while, but in the context of hanging out on the beach, what's sexy about that?

Tease

Approved Content Owner
Ok, you're just being odd now...not one nip at those time marks. And, the video you posted is only 2:02 long, so if you are seeing pussy (you're not, but whatever) on the extended version, post it.

I was talking about the full members only video. No, I will not post it. That IS being a dick. Thanks for backing me up, Badd Blud!

Some samples from her newest gallery:
Nikki Sims: Cowboy Boots

I was talking about the full members only video. No, I will not post it. That IS being a dick. Thanks for backing me up, Badd Blud!

Some samples from her newest gallery:
Nikki Sims: Cowboy Boots

nice try, obvious that you two (if, in fact, it is actually two people and not just one with two screen names...my guess is just one) are bots for the site.

We'd have heard more of it, and seen pics of it, showing up by now.

If Nikki is showing pussy, great, bring it on. I'll be a believer when I see it.

nice try, obvious that you two (if, in fact, it is actually two people and not just one with two screen names...my guess is just one) are bots for the site.

We'd have heard more of it, and seen pics of it, showing up by now.

If Nikki is showing pussy, great, bring it on. I'll be a believer when I see it.

Dude-

We are not the same person. The original poster on the subject happens to be right on the times and caught the moments accurately. The nip slips are clear as day. The pussy shots are too far away to see anything clearly. It is more the fact that she pulled her underwear far enough away to count as a 'slip' IMHO. You may disagree but hey it's a free world now isn't it.

I looked at the caps I made of the pussy shot and decided it wasn't worth posting. Not when there are at least two other videos out there with much clearer pussy shots where you can see most everything. If you want proof of what we have said then download the full 6+ minute video and use VLC player to go frame by frame at those times. Hint- pause then press 'E'. Make your own caps.

The video (not any linked ad clip) runs for 6:39.

Nips: 1:14, 1:24, 1:52 is correct.

The times on the pussyt view are correct too. About 3:58-3:59 is another view which looks to be better.

Times are correct on the nips. Not sure what you're talking about on the kitty. You would have to be a hummingbird with a magnifying glass to call that a slip *(VLC's frame advance and digital zoom can't pickup jack, either). There are better pussy slips out there but not more than a couple. Can I remember which vids they're from off the top of my head? No. I think somebody screen capped one of them and posted it earlier in this epic long thread. I'll give Nikki that: the girl has had longevity.

I think she still looks great but marriage, motherhood, cigarettes, tanning and working at a bar has started to age her (I am not saying she's looking "old," merely that she is showing her age this year; perhaps for the first year in her career does she look her age). Still I would be extraordinarily pleased if she were to start some more explicit work (full nude, and perchance to dream, hardcore).

Times are correct on the nips. Not sure what you're talking about on the kitty. You would have to be a hummingbird with a magnifying glass to call that a slip *(VLC's frame advance and digital zoom can't pickup jack, either). There are better pussy slips out there but not more than a couple. Can I remember which vids they're from off the top of my head? No. I think somebody screen capped one of them and posted it earlier in this epic long thread. I'll give Nikki that: the girl has had longevity.

I think she still looks great but marriage, motherhood, cigarettes, tanning and working at a bar has started to age her (I am not saying she's looking "old," merely that she is showing her age this year; perhaps for the first year in her career does she look her age). Still I would be extraordinarily pleased if she were to start some more explicit work (full nude, and perchance to dream, hardcore).

I think she has looked her age for a couple of years now, still looks good, but looking her age. Gravity seems to be the biggest culprit, but hey, all real big boobs start to sag at some point.

I was only going off of the clip posted, no intention of paying $20 to see a glimpse of her nipple, or her fingers next to her panties.

I'm looking for these two images in higher-res.

tumblr_inline_n7fbt8ksJM1rvxwf5.jpg
tumblr_inline_n7fbuczpHP1rvxwf5.jpg