• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tease

Approved Content Owner
Really? I saw major nips and pussy slips in the video. Watch when she slides her shorts off: she lifts her nipples over the arm of the chair as she arches her back. Also, when she's touching herself under her panties: check out the close ups as she moves her panties too far over with her fingers.

Nikki Sims: Screen Room Peep Video

Really? I saw major nips and pussy slips in the video. Watch when she slides her shorts off: she lifts her nipples over the arm of the chair as she arches her back. Also, when she's touching herself under her panties: check out the close ups as she moves her panties too far over with her fingers.

Nikki Sims: Screen Room Peep Video

Dude, I think you need to see an optometrist. What you think is nipples over the arm of the chair is clearly her right wrist as she fondles her boob.
She never exposes herself when moving her panties, you're seeing shadows, or perhaps her finger.
I'm sure the eye doc can help you

I was at es trenc beach today in Mallorca. Probably a quarter of the people there fully nude, other women of all ages topless without a care in the world. Then I log on here and it's the same old thing - god it's tired and dull - is there a slip of an areola, or what tape/sticker has she got over her nipples today, or whipped cream, chocolate sauce or big Mac sauce or whatever! When I was younger used to check regularly what she was up to. Evening boredom made me check today and just realised how ridiculous it all is! It is actually laughable. Fair play to her for stringing it out over so many years, but life is too short to spend it looking at big mac sauce on perfectly good nipples.

Her stuff has been boring lately. Perhaps it was because her stuff last Dec-Jan was some of the best. She asks for ideas on her ID page and Twitter. I've pitched a couple that are in line with the tease she usually does and never got an answer. Then she asks again.

Nope Viked, you are blind... ...and mean... ...and Tease is right. :cool:

And pretty good vid for me. ;)

Howg!

mean perhaps, I've been called worse...but, blind?

Give me a time reference...when exactly on this video are you seeing nipples and/or pussy? (we all know you're not seeing pussy, but humor me and give me a time)

on the second version of this, at 1:10 you're seeing fingers, nice fingers I will grant you that, but none the less fingers.

After that you see areolas, again, nice ones, but alas, no nipples.

Now, I like a good panty tease, so that is why I check her out once a week, but this is silly at her advanced age.
Surely you're not paying for this???

Tease

Approved Content Owner
Just skimming through again quickly...

Nips: 1:14, 1:24, 1:52
Pussy: 3:48-3:49 As she runs her fingers down her panties, they bunch and reveal a nice peek. It is just for a split (or slit lol) second but that's why it's a "slip".

There may be more but you will have to do your own homework:)

harry44

Banned
Damn i love this video http://theblowjobvideos.tumblr.com/post/128914165800/nikki-sims-peep-in-screen-room-video
rSsFG7W.jpg

htsmURw.jpg

Just skimming through again quickly...

Nips: 1:14, 1:24, 1:52
Pussy: 3:48-3:49 As she runs her fingers down her panties, they bunch and reveal a nice peek. It is just for a split (or slit lol) second but that's why it's a "slip".

There may be more but you will have to do your own homework:)

Ok, you're just being odd now...not one nip at those time marks. And, the video you posted is only 2:02 long, so if you are seeing pussy (you're not, but whatever) on the extended version, post it.

Post it, or it never happened.

why be a dick about it??

while I've got the soapbox, why even call it a slip? It's a tape that she released...only on a live cam would I call it a slip. On a tape it's a tease.

The video (not any linked ad clip) runs for 6:39.

Nips: 1:14, 1:24, 1:52 is correct.

The times on the pussyt view are correct too. About 3:58-3:59 is another view which looks to be better.