• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dont waste your money buddy.. wherever she has you can find. I thought the same thing. But she release one hothothot set every month the rest is bs. And actually the hottest parts you can find on the promos for free

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS. I was suckered in more than a few times with her. Trust me there is NOTHING worth finding on her site that you can't find on the free promis and if you still want the "whole set" just ******* it. It's usually out there in a few days.

Jerm74

Banned
But somehow I got singled out and chastised for saying the same thing. She's never doing anything more than what you're seeing. Just enjoy the hot girl covering her tits.

Just checked her front page, some of those new updates make me want to join again, yep, I need a membership again and fast

http://www.nikkiisims.com/

You can probably do what I do, check this forum and keep a note of all the good videos she did. Every 6 months take the NON-recurring 30 day subscription and download them. Don't take the recurring subscription because for every one good video like the Black Magic or The Artist (my favorite) there is 4-5 crappy ones.