• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My guess is she's easing into it... but this is a great step IMO!

She's been "easing into it" for 8 years. She showed them on national television early in her career; she had about 200 "slips" throughout; she showed them in the shower against the glass. You people are ridiculous. It's not like she's shy and working up to it. lol It's all calculated.

She's been "easing into it" for 8 years. She showed them on national television early in her career; she had about 200 "slips" throughout; she showed them in the shower against the glass. You people are ridiculous. It's not like she's shy and working up to it. lol It's all calculated.

Agreed. Now back to your bridge.

I DO think it's all calculated as well :p but the only thing (for me) that's important is that Nikki is continually showing more and more, despite how long it takes or have taken. The next few weeks will be quite interesting, we'll get to see if Nikki made the transition to topless model or today's video was just an exception ;)

I DO think it's all calculated as well :p but the only thing (for me) that's important is that Nikki is continually showing more and more, despite how long it takes or have taken. The next few weeks will be quite interesting, we'll get to see if Nikki made the transition to topless model or today's video was just an exception ;)

She was doing full topless years ago, like the "spy" video of her changing in the window. It amazes me how people see this as some kind of "sign" that her format is changing soon. These "signs" have been showing up for years, and we just keep driving past them on the freeway. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing her or complaining. But this isn't a "sign", lol. It's just another way to rope in people who are easily tricked by baiting tactics. Site traffic slumping, toss out a video that suggests there will be full on titties soon, drive some new memberships, maybe retain some people considering dropping it... Then go back to the tease stuff. I remember when she did those two cam shows where she flashed from 20 feet away. That was "a sign" too, lol. What was that, 2008?

Jerm74

Banned
She was doing full topless years ago, like the "spy" video of her changing in the window. It amazes me how people see this as some kind of "sign" that her format is changing soon. These "signs" have been showing up for years, and we just keep driving past them on the freeway. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing her or complaining. But this isn't a "sign", lol. It's just another way to rope in people who are easily tricked by baiting tactics. Site traffic slumping, toss out a video that suggests there will be full on titties soon, drive some new memberships, maybe retain some people considering dropping it... Then go back to the tease stuff. I remember when she did those two cam shows where she flashed from 20 feet away. That was "a sign" too, lol. What was that, 2008?

Plopper is unfortunately right. Even in this video, whenever she gets close to the camera it's arm-across-the-tits before someone sees my nipples. Then she spins around so the light hits her, but again keeps her nipples covered. She'll do something like this again in about 4 months and we'll all be back here talking about her "new direction". That being said, this new video is at least more interesting than the more recent nonsense she's been putting out.

Not only is this not a sign of anything, it's not even all that hot.
The opening scenes of Bond movies are more risqué than that video.

To be fair, I thought her recent posts have been better, so lets hope for more, but dial back the excitement just a tad

Even if its a once off video and lighting being poor still much better than recent videos and she looks in great shape

- - - Updated - - -

Even if its a once off video and lighting being poor still much better than recent videos and she looks in great shape