• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
im not posting like other people have..." this girl needs to show her tits already" ...blah blah blah- i have done that too many times.
i just want to point out, and i wonder if others feel the same as me, i always check in here to see if she HAS shown her tits but today i clicked on the link,knowing i was wasting my time and i became mad and said to myself "i hate this girl i'm never coming to this thread again"
i know some ppl will surely say "good!! nobody wants you here anyway if all you are going to do is complain" but has any of you ever felt that frustrated with any model who has a thread on freeones to the point of you just reaching wits end and giving up?
i have with nikki and it's ok - she has her niche and i respect that. me personally- im done here. no more visits.:cool:

Well, you have the right to your opinon Whalers90 but personally, I'd still check at least one time a week in case of a leak and these tends to get taken down pretty quickly ^^ I'm just saying that for you, if you don't want to miss anything XP In my case, Nikki is my favorite model, love the girl, the tease, Joey is a fantastic cameraman, really like the way he films and I love when he forces Nikki to do things a little rougher XDD, the videos are awesome but I do have 2 things I don't like about Nikki and I agree, she can be very frustrating at times. First, those galleries with no nipples no pussy no nothing ...I really dislike them > > Then, I wish Nikki would show her pussy as much as she shows her nipples ...I love the tease and I love her wonderful nipples but if she'd just show more pussy glimpses more often it would be perfect (for me ;))! I have good hope it might happen in the not-so distant future but we'll have to be patient :p We'll see! In the meantime, take care :)