• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
im not posting like other people have..." this girl needs to show her tits already" ...blah blah blah- i have done that too many times.
i just want to point out, and i wonder if others feel the same as me, i always check in here to see if she HAS shown her tits but today i clicked on the link,knowing i was wasting my time and i became mad and said to myself "i hate this girl i'm never coming to this thread again"
i know some ppl will surely say "good!! nobody wants you here anyway if all you are going to do is complain" but has any of you ever felt that frustrated with any model who has a thread on freeones to the point of you just reaching wits end and giving up?
i have with nikki and it's ok - she has her niche and i respect that. me personally- im done here. no more visits.:cool:

im not posting like other people have..." this girl needs to show her tits already" ...blah blah blah- i have done that too many times.
i just want to point out, and i wonder if others feel the same as me, i always check in here to see if she HAS shown her tits but today i clicked on the link,knowing i was wasting my time and i became mad and said to myself "i hate this girl i'm never coming to this thread again"
i know some ppl will surely say "good!! nobody wants you here anyway if all you are going to do is complain" but has any of you ever felt that frustrated with any model who has a thread on freeones to the point of you just reaching wits end and giving up?
i have with nikki and it's ok - she has her niche and i respect that. me personally- im done here. no more visits.:cool:

i think she is just a rip off artist and guys signing up to her site are fools.
just my personal 2 cents

Jerm74

Banned

She's hot which is why I keep coming back, but I agree. These last couple of sets have been very much of the same ol' stuff we've seen for years. What I've noticed is that the photos posted here are usually the best ones in the set, so if nothing looks good then I don't waste my time finding the rest of the set. One thing I don't understand is apparently she gets tips during her webchat. I thought that was what the membership was for. I don't expect her to go hardcore or anything, but a topless shot (and I mean full topless, no hands or obstructed view) every now and then would be welcomed.