• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I think he meant that she has been in front of a studio crew in the past (before she was independent) and even ran around topless in front of a studio audience when she did Springer.

But these days she and her husband seem to shoot all the content.

Yes, that is what I meant.

New set :

Nipply Elf

Merry Chritsmas guys !
Honestly,what's the difference between the pics in these two links?

Mods really need to crack down on repetitive posts that are the same picture sets,with the exception of maybe one or two pics,but are from two different sites.

Don't get me wrong,I love Nikki as much as the next guy,but we really need to curb five and six posts of the almost exact same set from different sites.

Sorry, but look at post's times, when I posted my link, the other wasn't on the board yet... :dunno:

I agree, it's not really interesting to post 3 or 4 times the same pics with differents links !!! :)

Sorry, but look at post's times, when I posted my link, the other wasn't on the board yet... :dunno:

I agree, it's not really interesting to post 3 or 4 times the same pics with differents links !!! :)

Don't feel too bad,even though I quoted your post,I wasn't necessarily calling you out.It was a more a plea to everyone that posts,not just you.