• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What studio crew? Her husband apparently shoots her videos, I'd be surprised if he didn't shoot the pictures as well.

Or were you making it all up?

She wasn't always her own enterprise. She used to work for that jackass who covered all the teens. And that's really the only part of the entire post you could pick out? Obviously you had no refute for the rest of it. You are either a sore loser (since you had nothing to offer in this debate), or a woman because you have selective reading.

I bet Nikki does stop by to read this thread and laughs her ass off.

Honestly, so many people here are like Charlie Brown. Every time Lucy sets up the football he thinks she's not going to pull it away this time. But she always does...Good Grief.

I bet Nikki does stop by to read this thread and laughs her ass off.

Honestly, so many people here are like Charlie Brown. Every time Lucy sets up the football he thinks she's not going to pull it away this time. But she always does...Good Grief.

That is a hilarious analogy. Good Job on making me laugh.

Seriously though peeps this chick is never going to fully show the goods so might as well move on to another who will if that is what you want to see. For the people that like the "tease" aspect then by all means keep paying for panty and clothes shots.

Isn't he talking about the time she went topless on Jerry Springer?

I don't think so, Nikki does not work with Jerry Springer ...she featured on the show back in 2003? but admitted it was a mistake and I hardly see her returning to the Jerry Springer Show anytime soon :p The way I interpret mrz3ro's words, he meant the guy shooting the videos and that's Nikki's husband... ^^

I don't think so, Nikki does not work with Jerry Springer ...she featured on the show back in 2003? but admitted it was a mistake and I hardly see her returning to the Jerry Springer Show anytime soon :p The way I interpret mrz3ro's words, he meant the guy shooting the videos and that's Nikki's husband... ^^

I think he meant that she has been in front of a studio crew in the past (before she was independent) and even ran around topless in front of a studio audience when she did Springer.

But these days she and her husband seem to shoot all the content.

Btw, I thought the Jerry Springer show closed down years ago. I had no idea Jerry was still on the air. I looked it up, and I guess these days he enters the show by sliding down a stripper pole. That's hilarious!