• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Really, genius!! That's as stupid as the people who pay for that bitchs website. :thefinger

Is it as dumb as the people who've been complaining for years that they won't pay for her site until she goes all out and finally does a gang bang followed right after with a donkey/midget show?

Really, genius!! That's as stupid as the people who pay for that bitchs website. :thefinger

So, my pointing out via sarcasm that a bunch of noob douches bitching and whining about the same thing has been bitched and whined about on nearly EVERY page of this thread for years is stupid?

As stupid as some jack wagon coming to a thread about a model just to bitch about her? :horse: Sure, the thread is many pages long, but if you look back even a few, you'll see the same complaints and arguments have been going for a long time.

And while I'm at it, if you're going to call me stupid, get it right. It's "that bitch's website". The apostrophe is your friend.

H

i wish she had stayed with phil..he used her alot better..exposed her alot better..and she used to spread better..she would ve been doing mesh sets and more dildoing..n right now had she been with phil i am 100% certain she would b showing her boobs off..and doing lesbo action with dawn avril..i really dont know what nikki is waiting for..she shud really go topless..she has done it in her videos..why not in pic sets now ?..

New set : Nikki Milk and Cookies :eek:

http://nikkisplaymates.erog.fr

http://nikkisplaymates.erog.fr/article-nikki-s-playmates-nikki-milk-and-cookies-56966440.html

4.jpg

:angels:

So, my pointing out via sarcasm that a bunch of noob douches bitching and whining about the same thing has been bitched and whined about on nearly EVERY page of this thread for years is stupid?

As stupid as some jack wagon coming to a thread about a model just to bitch about her? :horse: Sure, the thread is many pages long, but if you look back even a few, you'll see the same complaints and arguments have been going for a long time.

And while I'm at it, if you're going to call me stupid, get it right. It's "that bitch's website". The apostrophe is your friend.

my original, comment, had nothin 2 do wit u; u do ur own thin n ill do my?

I wonder how many more people would join her site if she started doing nude? So who would sign up........... I would

I use to be a member with NDN, I stop after this bitch went on Jerry Springer and showed the world what I was waiting and paying for. What a wast of money!! The only thing that keeps me looking for her stuff in other threads are those beautiful tits. A topless Nikki wouldn't make me sign up especial since we can see it for ..........