• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I have been a massive fan of Nikki's for years but I think its all too samey. Given the way Sexy Teen Sandy has gone ( except for the h/c disaster ) I cant see why she doesn't do something along the same lines.

You can only tease for so long before it just gets boring.....:sleep:

she is a mom and a wife now ...should switch to more core and nudity..using toys in her pussy and moaning... start blowing men on cams

Only on Freeones could we see a statement like that. All these people who are "sick of waiting" need to just go and find a different girl to look at because I think Nikki's shown us about all that she's going to.

No idea if this has been posted and Im not gonna look through 130 pages but here she is topless on springer.

Do not post links to uploaded content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Only on Freeones could we see a statement like that. All these people who are "sick of waiting" need to just go and find a different girl to look at because I think Nikki's shown us about all that she's going to.

Personally, I'm just sick of seeing old Next Door Nikki sets; it's amazing how dull they are compared to the Nikki's Playmates stuff.

Though I do wish she'd get rid of the upper-lip piercing; I always thought that makes her look skanky when she used to have a cute face to go with the smokin' body.

i ve always found her a bit skanky in the hot n sexy way
slutty sort of
but she is hot and all her piercings look hot
her tattoos are what make her different from alot of other models
she is special in her own way
nudity or core is a necessity now though

I have been a massive fan of Nikki's for years but I think its all too samey. Given the way Sexy Teen Sandy has gone ( except for the h/c disaster ) I cant see why she doesn't do something along the same lines.

You can only tease for so long before it just gets boring.....:sleep:

What was the h/c disaster?

Another tease girl, oh god how i hate this bitches

If this is your view, don't post here and don't look at her pics.

She gives us a good nn view of her fabulous body. It's up to her how much she shows. She has made her own views clear - there's a choice, stick with Nikki and nn (plus mesh) or go to a million other sites with full nudes.

:nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:

time to put in my two cents on all this nikki hoopla...

alright, the thing with nikki is that she has quite the clientel whom are somewhat content with the current limits of nudity her pictures have, not to mention a very comfortable living she's made of off her site(s). she does show nip & (almost) vag in her shoots most times; no outright display of both but still, they are there, you just have to look.

but on the otherside, i'm sure a lot of dudes are shelling out their credit card numbers with that minor hope that she does one day unvail all and take that road so many of us are dying for her to do. that's part of her appeal. what would be a wise business move is to take a road similar to brooke marks, or patty cakes, or many others similar who are bunched in the non-nude market but do show everything from time to time (and get a little more risqué). but the trick would be to make those pics available for members only, thus seriously boosting memberships to see these pics. or maybe do a few zip sets that cost extra and show a shit load more equating to much more cash!!

as for the hardcore route, i dunno about that happening, i would love to see it but just don't see her venturing down that road.... unless she falls on some hard times and needs cash fast, then maybe she'll open flood gates :)

so all in all, i'm somewhat content with her current pics, although do want to see much much more and keep coming back in hopes she does slip up one day soon... although i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she retires leaving us with just these types of pics & vids...