• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

She looks like she's lost all the baby weight. Good for her! Looks smoking hot now, and these are some great new sets lately.

H

she has not lost it she has a better body now than she used to cause she is a mom and a wife now and i think she should switch to more core and nudity..using toys in her pussy and moaning. and also start showing her tits off her tits have become bigger and hey give her a more horny look. she should start posiing them off and also do softcore and hardcore sets with other men. she should start blowing men on cams and in her pic sets. its been too long nikki. how much more will you make us wait. give us good news

she has not lost it she has a better body now than she used to cause she is a mom and a wife now and i think she should switch to more core and nudity..using toys in her pussy and moaning. and also start showing her tits off her tits have become bigger and hey give her a more horny look. she should start posiing them off and also do softcore and hardcore sets with other men. she should start blowing men on cams and in her pic sets. its been too long nikki. how much more will you make us wait. give us good news

if it was gonna happen - it would have by now

get over it

i dont care about that i would make her suck my dick and use her boobs for masterbating and fuck her on her knees. now why would i care about her feet