• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

No, they really don't. Those ... in the middle of the links you gave us aren't url addresses, so they can't pull up. Try it again, but make sure you have a full address without a bunch of periods in the middle of it.

they work for me.
the ... is like an abbreviation, it can't be helped. like with this repost for instance: http://nextdoornikki.com/hosted/gal/bathroom_window_light/589865
you just have to click on the link.

Go to my original post!!!! Not what people have quoted. Do I need to take a video of me cliking them to show how they work???? Don't tell me how to post a link like I'm a fuckin idiot. Figure out which post to click the links in and you'll see em. Should I tell you how to use the internet????

nothingandless - Thanks

Go to my original post!!!! Not what people have quoted. Do I need to take a video of me cliking them to show how they work???? Don't tell me how to post a link like I'm a fuckin idiot. Figure out which post to click the links in and you'll see em. Should I tell you how to use the internet????

nothingandless - Thanks

I think they are talking about the links vogtländer's post, not yours. He quoted you in a post. When he quoted you, the links didn't work. The links in your post do work.

your post...

his post quoting your post...

nice pictures by the way.