• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

I was all prepared to enter the great 'why did she do it' with my own counter argument of 'who gives a rat's ass' but deleted most of it cos the discussion just aint worth the effort.

I will say this tho'...

"for god's sake get a life...who cares if...

she got paid or not
phil knew about it
Jerry knew about it
my pet dog knew about it
the men from Mars knew about it
Nikki continues to do NN
Nikki shows pink in next months Playboy
Her site is infact "classy"
Her site is a "bag 'o' sleezy crap"
Trailer trash
Not trailer trash
etc
etc

all these thing could not be further from my mind (except for how my dog may have known), just enjoy while you can...or not...it's up to you, but leave all the dissin' at home. Like the argument goes againt censorship...If you don't like what you see (i.e. Nikki) then don't look, but I suppose we all have to expect the conspiracy mongers out there to be wringing their hands in anticipation of what they can make of all this.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Has this girl EVER posed in any way that would show pink? Is it safe to assume that if I saw some pictures of her spreading her lags, they were fake?

couldn't agree with you more Banjack. anything is possible in the furture. now lets see some more Nikki pics, recent one's please lol.

revidffum said:
Has this girl EVER posed in any way that would show pink? Is it safe to assume that if I saw some pictures of her spreading her lags, they were fake?
I am quite sure that if You saw "the prize",then the pictures were faked.I don't have a problem with Her just doing nonnude.I kind of like what She does and I think She has a rockin little body.But that's just My opinion.I check this thread for the pictures of Her.It is kind of strange that some of the other people seem to take it so seriously about what She did on that dumbass show.She is getting more hassles than President Clinton did when He got playful with Monica.---And My Dog feels the same way as I do!

Banjack said:
I was all prepared to enter the great 'why did she do it' with my own counter argument of 'who gives a rat's ass' but deleted most of it cos the discussion just aint worth the effort.

I will say this tho'...

she got paid or not
phil knew about it
Jerry knew about it
my pet dog knew about it
Nikki continues to do NN
Trailer trash
Not trailer trash
etc
etc

Here, here. I agree with all of that Banjack. Max respect to you!!

Banjack said:

I will say this tho'...

she got paid or not
phil knew about it
Jerry knew about it
my pet dog knew about it
Nikki continues to do NN
Trailer trash
Not trailer trash
etc
etc

all these thing could not be further from my mind (except for how my dog may have known), just enjoy while you can...or not...it's up to you, but leave all the dissin' at home. Like the argument goes againt censorship...If you don't like what you see (i.e. Nikki) then don't look, but I suppose we all have to expect the conspiracy mongers out there to be wringing their hands in anticipation of what they can make of all this.

Awesome response, I guess some people within this thread need to whine about something...One day its about her NOT going topless, now that she did we are pisssing and moaning about it! sheesh..

as Eddie Murphy said in Raw...."If your starving and someone gives you a cracker....damn, that was a good cracker...that must have been a Ritz, give me some more, .....but after awhile you realize that you have had a plain ol crackers..."
Shes a genius as fars marketing herself...first the nude pic slips and now this...I am sure that you guys that dropped her site because of springer are in the minority.

Banjack said:

I will say this tho'...

she got paid or not
phil knew about it
Jerry knew about it
my pet dog knew about it
Nikki continues to do NN
Trailer trash
Not trailer trash
etc
etc

:thumbsup:
Well said!

The Satyr Icon

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

sammy402002 said:
I am quite sure that if You saw "the prize",then the pictures were faked.I don't have a problem with Her just doing nonnude.I kind of like what She does and I think She has a rockin little body.But that's just My opinion.I check this thread for the pictures of Her.It is kind of strange that some of the other people seem to take it so seriously about what She did on that dumbass show.She is getting more hassles than President Clinton did when He got playful with Monica.---And My Dog feels the same way as I do!

Thank you for your response. I saw some pics on a differant site, and was almost certain she didn't go that far. I personally prefer to see it all, but as long as a site is honest and says they are non-nude, before you pay, and there are guys that are willing to pay...thats there buisness. I'm hoping more for Pattycake to go totally nude more then Nikki anyhow...there's something about her smile that gets me. Oh, and if HEARD your dog TELL YOU it feels the same way...it's time to take your meds!

Last edited:

you are all just bitter. its the story of life they own the tits, the fanny and decide what to do with hem. and we just look on in hope. And she just gave us what we wanted if we didn't we wouldn't be in this thread.

i really don't care about all the drama behind the JS incident i just love seeing those titties bounce up and down when she takes off her top :nanner: she fuckin ruined her NN lackadaisical BS long before she started it . . she knows what all her true fans want . . and it's a simple fact . . . lemme see that pink little pussy because we all know in the end that she will ultimately end up showing it in the end. There i said it . . . now show it.

Can we end this now, please. I keep looking for new links and just see talk about this JS thing. It happened, its done, fuck it, the world keeps on spinin.

korbinlove said:
Can we end this now, please. I keep looking for new links and just see talk about this JS thing. It happened, its done, fuck it, the world keeps on spinin.

I was hoping for the same thing

Kamel said:
i really don't care about all the drama behind the JS incident i just love seeing those titties bounce up and down when she takes off her top :nanner: she fuckin ruined her NN lackadaisical BS long before she started it . . she knows what all her true fans want . . and it's a simple fact . . . lemme see that pink little pussy because we all know in the end that she will ultimately end up showing it in the end. There i said it . . . now show it.

and that is why i am laughing. because anyone believes that she actually will "end up showing it" or more than she already does for that matter. If you like that she doesn't fine, but she WON'T show more...ever....people think she will, so they keep subscribing, therefore she doesn't ever have to show more...as long as people subscribe to her site, she won't have to! She's said it herself many a time, she won't go nude, even topless for that matter. even after the JS thing, she STILL says she won't go topless or nude on her site. Soo you figure it out....

Really the only way I see her ever showing anything more, is if she were goin' broke and had no other choice but to show something more...

Someone just recently posted a link to her respone on the nnboards site, I read it over and came to the conclusion that she needs to just chill and accept that it happened, and maybe use the publicity to maybe further her career by showing more...I mean we all have seen the Springer video of it, and she stripped down to her underwear dancing around with the other naked girls around her didn't seem to have a care in the world of what the implications were of what she was doing; also her response on the nnboards really got me, she's talking about how it was such a big mistake, and that she regrets doing this...if you ask me if she's comfortable showing that much on national tv then surely she'd be comfortable starting to pose topless in front of Phil and his crew in the privacy of where he shoots her photos.

Priapus said:
Someone just recently posted a link to her respone on the nnboards site, I read it over and came to the conclusion that she needs to just chill and accept that it happened, and maybe use the publicity to maybe further her career by showing more...I mean we all have seen the Springer video of it, and she stripped down to her underwear dancing around with the other naked girls around her didn't seem to have a care in the world of what the implications were of what she was doing; also her response on the nnboards really got me, she's talking about how it was such a big mistake, and that she regrets doing this...if you ask me if she's comfortable showing that much on national tv then surely she'd be comfortable starting to pose topless in front of Phil and his crew in the privacy of where he shoots her photos.

honestly, I think that she knows what she is doing...after all, look at what the Paris Hilton sex tape did for her carreer!