• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

Kamel said:
she might as well go with full nude pics on her site . . . i know i'd pay for them . . . .
Nikki and Phil charge $35.00 to START the subscription and $30.00 a month afterwards...:rolleyes:

Can you imagine paying THAT MUCH for NN pix?
:crash:

If she does go topless/full nude, then MAYBE, JUST MAYBE her site fee can be justified; otherwise....
just pay $7.oo for the Springer PPV or better yet...DL for free the Springer Incident Clips to see her tits...

The Satyr Icon

TheSatyrIcon said:
Nikki and Phil charge $35.00 to START the subscription and $30.00 a month afterwards...:rolleyes:

Can you imagine paying THAT MUCH for NN pix?
:crash:

If she does go topless/full nude, then MAYBE, JUST MAYBE her site fee can be justified; otherwise....
just pay $7.oo for the Springer PPV or better yet...DL for free the Springer Incident Clips to see her tits...

The Satyr Icon

Yeah imagine being a member for like a year..investing over $300...to just maybe see her naked...and now you can see her naked for $7 or free...lol

Next Door Nikki Before The Springer Incident: Shrewd Businesswoman

Next Door Nikki
After The Springer Incident: Dumb Model

In one moment of "being in the moment" (or at least 10 minutes of it) Nikki concievably put $100,000+ a month business in jeopardy (if 3000+ membership is accurate)...
She's absolutely stuck.
She can't necessarily go back to NN cuz she just went topless.
And she states she doesn't want to go nude.
Wither Nikki?

The Satyr Icon

TheSatyrIcon said:
Next Door Nikki Before The Springer Incident: Shrewd Businesswoman

Next Door Nikki
After The Springer Incident: Dumb Model

In one moment of "being in the moment" (or at least 10 minutes of it) Nikki concievably put $100,000+ a month business in jeopardy (if 3000+ membership is accurate)...
She's absolutely stuck.
She can't necessarily go back to NN cuz she just went topless.
And she states she doesn't want to go nude.
Wither Nikki?

The Satyr Icon

DAMN YOU SATIRICON! why did you post that??!
I want to rep you but I can't... ;)

she might as well start showing a little more. that clip/movie is all over the place and anyone thats a NDN fan knows and has seen it. her wearing mesh tops to me is a bit pointless cause you not covered up you can still see everything to me she might as well just go topless instead of wearing those tops. she definatly has some thinking to do.

I guess there was a part where she was backstage with her friend and she showed her tits some more and kissed her friend. I've seen gifs my no clips. if anyone knows where you can see these clips please share.

Here's the real deal with Nikki on springer:

Obviously she decided to do this herself, without asking phil flash or anyone else...because she probably was offered a good sum of money to do this ppv jerry springer video. She figured she could just do it, and not ask phil, then later give a statement saying she didn't get paid, it was all in fun, not planned or set up etc....

That way she figures she doesn't have to answer to phil about him getting a cut of it, since she's under contract with him...because she claims to have not been paid etc.

It obviously was setup, and she obviously got paid for it. she lives too far away from jerry springer to just happen to end up out at the JS show one day, coincidentely while this particular episode was taping. When you get tickets to JS you don't even know the topic till you get there...so she definitely knew...this was no mistake, and not just for fun. If I were a member of her site, I'd be pissed.

She made a statement that she's still keeping her site NN and "classy". first off, her site and her were never "classy" in any way. This JS show appearance just proves that....and second of all, those of you who think her site will get better and nude from now on, think again! She only did JS topless for whatever she got paid, and said herself that she doesn't plan on changing her site.

Therefore, it's a waste of money to anyone who wants to see her nude, or thinks they will get to now because she did a JS topless appearance. You're better off buying the ppv video for $7, and watching that, then joining her NN, yet still trashy site.

weather it was planned or not who cares. she did what she wanted to do. in another forum she said that she doesn't like stills of her tits and thats why she doesn't want to be topless. we've all seen the video and love that fact that they where out but if she wants to keep her site "NN" then let her. even though to me mesh tops are a bit pointless and might as well just go topless but she's probly more comfortable like that. stop dogging on her and let her do what she wants.

The point is, when your career is pleasing customers, you don't just run off and do something stupid that fu(ks that up! people pay to see her, then she goes on jerry springer, and members will have to pay something more outside their already high priced website deal to even see that.

I've always thought she was a trailer trash girl...what with the ass tattoo, and hillbilly accent...but gettin' naked on the jerry springer show just proves that 100%, and I'm not the least bit surprised she chose to sell out to jerry springer and get naked in the trashiest way possible, it goes with her whole demeanor and the way she's always presented herself. had she done a classy photo shoot, or video to go nude, I'd actually have been surprised by THAT!

The main point is...how trashy can you get, then say you won't go nude because you want to be "classy"? but mainly...how trashy can you get...god the welfare trailer park bitches in that video are disgusting!!!

Last edited:

I don't people are dogging Nikki out as much as calling her on what she did/said.

She stated AD NAUSEAM that she'd never go nude; I'm actually ok with that.
She went topless on Springer. I'm more than ok with that.

She said it was unplanned; immediately after we learned it was.
She stated that she did no promo for the event; immediately after we learned of a promo pic for the event.
She said that the pic was photoshopped; we learned it was official use.

Hello Accountibility, or lack there of. She simply dug her own grave.

The only way the Springer Incident affect Me, non-members AND members of her site is the fact she could stop posing NN, making nude posing completely out of the question. If she remains NN, fine; the cat's out of the bag, or correctly, the tits are freed from the shirt.

The Satyr Icon