• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I just noticed that Nikki's site advertises that they have 3787 videos... Nikki's new site has been active for 15 years or so with a weekly video update... That makes up to approximately 800 weeks... Let's round it up to 1000 weeks... Even if we add the weekly camshows, that's only 2000 videos... What about the remaining 1700 odd videos? Those affiliated models didn't last long... Has she included Madden's content to the list? Where did my math failed me?

I just noticed that Nikki's site advertises that they have 3787 videos... Nikki's new site has been active for 15 years or so with a weekly video update... That makes up to approximately 800 weeks... Let's round it up to 1000 weeks... Even if we add the weekly camshows, that's only 2000 videos... What about the remaining 1700 odd videos? Those affiliated models didn't last long... Has she included Madden's content to the list? Where did my math failed me?

Affiliates and perhaps double dipping on 3D videos.

I personally think It is great to get these behind the scenes type stuff ...however...let it end with some T&A or something worth spending money on. People have Instagram for things like this. Nonetheless, it’s nice to see her out of character

I personally think It is great to get these behind the scenes type stuff ...however...let it end with some T&A or something worth spending money on. People have Instagram for things like this. Nonetheless, it’s nice to see her out of character

Agreed on all points.

perfect33

Banned
Nikki-Sims-Wet-Dress-GIFs-4.gif

I saw the section Dudee is speaking of, the shirt was up with just a couple of strings running down exposing most of her tits.

The original video ran 5:55, this video ran 12:28 because they did two takes. I would say 2X the amount of extreme nipple showing is a win/win for any fan.

I liked this week's update. A little extra revealing than the original and twice the length. Not entirely topless but pretty close. That's about the best it can get with Nikki.

Extremely risqué video : " Wow!!! What an update!!!! Incredible!!!

A good tease video : " better than the original!!!! Worth the subscription!!!!

An average video : Let's be happy!!! Its better than having no videos...

Boringly poor video : Well that's the Nikki we got used to... Hope for a better update next time...

If only every human is as content and optimistic as Nikki's fans, the world would have been a heaven...

Extremely risqué video : " Wow!!! What an update!!!! Incredible!!!

A good tease video : " better than the original!!!! Worth the subscription!!!!

An average video : Let's be happy!!! Its better than having no videos...

Boringly poor video : Well that's the Nikki we got used to... Hope for a better update next time...

If only every human is as content and optimistic as Nikki's fans, the world would have been a heaven...

Add the possibility of titties to any situation and all men will be eternally optimistic.