• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
PSA on the subject at hand-

The 5/9/2014 video update in Nikki's member section has the legitimate slips everyone wants to see, at least two IIRC, maybe three!

BriX and uboot thanks for reminding me of that particular set, it competely slipped my mind, that is the best view to date. I guess dementia can't be far behind. �� ��

11d202ee28c527c03b463930371401c6.jpg

It's from a vid released on march 15th, 2014 (a saturday).
Vids name was 'Oil'.
Likely one of her 'playmates' (Briana Lee?)

K so it wasn't her then. Thought not.

Making Hitachi Torture video have the best boob shots ever!

Close up, no pasties, no tape, no nipple shields!

This was the most clear up close no blocking nipples view ever. Best orgasm as well.

Let's get some positive feedback going to inspire either more releases like this or new content.
One more vid like this and I hope her membership count increases to keep the momentum going.

If we got some vag and asshole views I might just die a happy guy.

This was the most clear up close no blocking nipples view ever. Best orgasm as well.

Agreed. A favorite for sure. She actually gets into it, which is so rare. Of course there is a lot of put on for the camera, but I think she was actually really enjoying herself. Would love to see more like this.

Perhaps the blindfold helped her forget about the camera. Hard to say. The choking, bondage and high intensity wand certainly seemed to bring her into the moment.

Agreed. A favorite for sure. She actually gets into it, which is so rare. Of course there is a lot of put on for the camera, but I think she was actually really enjoying herself. Would love to see more like this.

Perhaps the blindfold helped her forget about the camera. Hard to say. The choking, bondage and high intensity wand certainly seemed to bring her into the moment.

Good call on the choking!

Sometimes that is just the thing that puts these stars over the edge and makes the difference between a faux orgasm and the real thing!

You joking right? Is that a serious question? Waits 3 weeks and lost a 3m video and you asking if we be a members if the site stays like that? If she’s done she’s done. If this is the new norm than fine. But be up front about it and probably restructure your pricing I mean damn. They still making ppl paying the exact same rate as when they were active and 99.9% of the best videos are downloadable for free buttttttt I mean I’m sure ppl still pay if a level of content was being produce. Sadly this isn’t a level of content. Even the last few shitty videos where better. A 3 min video!?!? Nahhhh I wouldn’t give more than 3 dollars towards that effort. They don’t even gotta spend time editing. It’s behjnd the scene stuff like it’s effortlesss or rather should be. If it’s not then they’re retiring wrong lol

I'm with you. She literally doesn't have to try anymore. Just release the behind the scenes clips, and like once a week get in front of her iPhone, talk about whatever bullshit she wants and whip a tit out.

When I saw someone post today that making of Hitachi torture video was good, I thought the guy has lost his marbles. Didn't people already dissed that 3 minutes video??

Only on closer inspection did I noticed it was not helper but torture.. and on seeing the screen caps, I was like DAMN!!!

Now who was that guy who wished Nikki would release the Hitachi torture making video a couple of weeks ago??? All hail that Legend!!!

after all this years i still wonder why many people waste his money for soft non-nude shit like this! but i admit that i still found this thing so funny! ( if everyone had given their money to charity, instead of making it home and swimming, many things would change, or would have retreated, or would have surely changed direction)

Good release of the BTS of the hitachi torture video. The original was a good video in the first place and the behind the scenes video gives some different angles and some clear topless shots. We probably have Joey to thank for this. Fingers crossed there's plenty more of this if they're willing to get more lax on nudity in unreleased stuff. I always said Nikki could double the length of her career if they've been backlogging nude/topless stuff the entire time and just wait until age catches up to her to start releasing it. We can all hope.

Warning: this comment may be too long for those with a short attention span.

I was re-watching a cam show of Nikki's from Mar 6, 2017 where 8 minutes in she made a statement I found confusing and contradictory. She stated she is not a topless model , and yet 30 minutes later she is fully topless with only a dab of lotion on each nipple and a tiny black thong. After watching numerous other cam shows, I found the same result.

Now in my book, no top and bra regardless of whether you see anything or not, your topless. Same goes for not having anything on, your nude. I do understand she is not comfortable with her boobs or how they look at times. And I do see by her own words, where her confusing comments come from. But I wish she would forget designations like topless or nude and just embrace her lovely looks, nudity and amazingly beautiful boobs. I wish she would be loud and proud about her gorgeous boobs, nipples and body.

From the first time I saw Nikki in 2004 until this day, I have been smitten and I have always thought her boobs and body were magnificently perfect and her beauty unparalleled. I hope she looks beyond titles and names and ignores rude uncalled for comments by those who don't know JACK SHIT about true beauty.

Good release of the BTS of the hitachi torture video. The original was a good video in the first place and the behind the scenes video gives some different angles and some clear topless shots. We probably have Joey to thank for this. Fingers crossed there's plenty more of this if they're willing to get more lax on nudity in unreleased stuff. I always said Nikki could double the length of her career if they've been backlogging nude/topless stuff the entire time and just wait until age catches up to her to start releasing it. We can all hope.

Remember, the original hitachi torture video came out almost 5 years ago! In the BTS video she was fully topless and you got a close up view of her boobs. Makes you wonder how many close up, fully topless videos was shot between the original Hitachi Torture and up to when Nikki took her break. I have no doubt that there is alot of fully topless pics and vids stored in the archives and maybe we will see them before long.

Love that part where he stops unexpectedly as she's obviously getting into it as he's all, "What do you want me to do?"

And she's like, "What do you mean?"... That edge in her voice, where you know she's just ever so slightly pissed that he stopped. It's like she's saying: "What do I want you to do? I'm fucking about to cum, just keep going, stupid!" Made me smile and also strangely, kinda hot.