• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Nightfly said:
It seems with "NextDoor Nikki" we have a case of overexposure (publicity) and subsequent regret from the producer/publisher of these voluminous, free NDN web pages.

No one is stealing anything, and no one is cheating, Phil. The pages are "out there" to be seen, Phil. YOU put them out there, and we, as potential-consumers and browsers, have seen them. If you're upset that fewer browsers than you had hoped would sign up for NDN's site, that's regrettable, but you have no legitimate reason to protest. That's business, supply and demand.

The more you advertise and promote, Phil, the more you will get website "hits" and click-throughs... You should be HAPPY to have this board's members discussing your model's site/pages. There are thousands of us here, and you're getting a LOT of FREE attention and referrals!

FreeOnes does not permit password-sharing, etc. No need to worry there. Nikki has gotten a TON of attention from this board, and, I bet for certain, lots of paying members to your site.

Sharing public domain information is hardly a basis upon which to get/have a website "shut down," Phil. You've QUITE benefited from all the hits to your pages and from enrollments. For what sort of moderation WOULD you ask?! Do you ask that this board's moderators LIMIT the exposure of your pages/site?

HUH?! I am/was a NDN fan, thanks to all of the good tease-links I have seen, and I actually considered signing up to see all of the goodies, but I am quite turned-off now.

I guess that's business. Supply and demand, plus PUBLICITY. You had it as "good," and now it's going sour, Phil.

Thanks for sharing you art and pictures/galleries, nonetheless. :hatsoff:

You spent that much time on me? I am flattered...he!he!he!

Yeah man...business is bad and I am desperate...you hit that nail right on the head...

he!he!he! you are clueless...and this is a lot of fun...I shall post here more often :eek:

phil-flash said:
he!he!he! you are clueless...and this is a lot of fun...I shall post here more often :eek:
Yeah, and what you call "fun" (continuously protesting), will almost certainly get you banned from this forum. :ban:

fuck'em its proly just some dumbshit trying to get a rise out of us besides its not like anyone has even posted a pic from the site right.

phensley said:
glk35, you have probably been asked this many times before. I'm truly sorry if you have. But who is that in your avatar?
sorry been away for a little while the girl in my avatar is amber evens one of the absolute hottest girls ever to live

I say we stop giving "Phil-flash" click-throughs and that we boycott Next Door Nikki's links altogether. The guy wants limited access controlled by mods, then fine....how about a fucking boycott?

That ingrate Phil, if he is the "real deal," deserves NONE of our attention or business. Fuck that. There are hotter, more fresh models out there anyway... And because of his zeal, we have all the free web page links already -- HE posted them all over the web!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :nanner: :hatsoff: :ban:

Last edited:
I know u guys won't believe this but nikki went to my highschool. I would scan her picture to prove it but my scanner is to small!!!!
Holy shit

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
harold said:
I know u guys won't believe this but nikki went to my highschool. I would scan her picture to prove it but my scanner is to small!!!!
Holy shit

No offense, but I really don't think anybody really cares anymore. I think you should just drop it. If you are legit. about it. Good for you. I don't care to see any yearbook pictures.

I used to think NDN was hot...but now...thanks to this complete mess ofa thread...I'm all the more for Zoey Model and Peachez 18......I lust after those 2 girlies......

The Satyr Icon

guess what? i got a new phone the other day and its a camera phone. whoo! i took a pic of "Nikki" from my yearbook. the quality isnt the greatest but im sure you can tell it's her. about the personal information being given out, i won't say anymore than i have already said. before i post the pic, im just wondering if i could get into any trouble by posting it? like legal issues with phil-flash or "nikki" herself. anyone know?

Jesus Christ....we're still lingering in the same melodrama????

Affinity....I believe u now dude, juss drop this shit and I take back whatever I said in those earlier posts...

Peace

Whoa NDN is getting way more attenion than she deserves. She's hot but not that freaken hot :nanner:

'Why is NDN hated on ? She is legitimately hot, w/o taking her clothes off. She doesn't have that been there, fucked that look about her either. She ranks as one of my all time faves once
i got into seeing more of her.

blue-duck said:
Whoa NDN is getting way more attenion than she deserves. She's hot but not that freaken hot :nanner:
no she is getting the attention that everyone wants to give her if you dont want to give her any thats fine but if we do then thats for use to decide imo she is hot hot hot

Come on gents!!
We are LOSING THE POINT OF THIS BOARD....
This is the name of the board...
"Find your favourite babe "

Lets drop all the silly BS and lets post Links of new pics.
Please.....

It's unfortunate, that I find myself straying from this board.

very respectfully,

-LoneStar:confused:

glk35 said:
no she is getting the attention that everyone wants to give her if you dont want to give her any thats fine but if we do then thats for use to decide imo she is hot hot hot
Well excuse me big time, just expressing my opinion:nanner: