• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I totally understand your concern over any model's personal info. That is totally warranted, and I agree that this should have been handled by a moderator.

But since your first post, you've been threatening to have this site shut down...

phil-flash said:
A few DMCA forms to your host can have this website turned off pretty quick.

phil-flash said:
you can limit it...or you can watch this board be removed from it's host...the choice would be yours...:eek:

Excessive-much? ...

A polite warning? yes.
A message to the mods of this board asking them to post a message to us about this? Yes.
A direct "I'll close down your site" message right on the board? No.

/My two cents

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
Phil,

I don't understand why the amount of free links posted here upsets you since you are the one put these free galleries out for us.:confused:

I agree with you about a model's personal info. We should not be discussing things like that. The model's privacy should be protected at all costs.

BW

bootywatcher

phil-flash said:
you can limit it...or you can watch this board be removed from it's host...the choice would be yours...:eek:

HMMmmm!...Sounds like a threat to me.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
bootywatcher said:
Phil,

I don't understand why the amount of free links posted here upsets you since you are the one put these free galleries out for us.:confused:

I agree with you about a model's personal info. We should not be discussing things like that. The model's privacy should be protected at all costs.

BW

All I asked for was a bit of moderation as far as how many links are posted.

A pizza and a 6 pack of beer will cost you close to 30 bucks. When a subscription to the site will cost you 25. Then you get access to all of the pictures, bonus, updates, ect. for 30 days...

It's not like we're stealing pictures. They are on the internet, some of us come across them and share them with people that we know are interested.

I don't see the difference between this thread and a google search.

WWFallon said:
It's not like we're stealing pictures. They are on the internet, some of us come across them and share them with people that we know are interested.

I don't see the difference between this thread and a google search.

Exactly. ^^

Perfectly said WWFallon. :)

WWFallon: Amen! :)

Phil: Releasing free content and then complaining about how much of it is linked here is incredibly hypocritical. Stop whining. :ban:

Phil
I do agree with you (as well as, I think, anybody else on this board) when you talk about privacy.
BUT :
-1 "do that or feel the consequences" ... nah THAT couldn't be taken as agressive... no way ;)
-2 like you said it's _free_ stuff...

phil-flash said:
All I asked for was a bit of moderation as far as how many links are posted.

A pizza and a 6 pack of beer will cost you close to 30 bucks. When a subscription to the site will cost you 25. Then you get access to all of the pictures, bonus, updates, ect. for 30 days...

DAMN where you getting your pizza and what kind of beer are your drankin where i live its 9.99 for a large supreme and its costs me 5.29 for a 6 of bud light bottles and 8.49 for a 12

Hey wheres our boy that went to school with nikki........ i do believe easter was a week ago..... dont u think he would have done it by now........ now i would like to know who nikki lives next door to... I KNOW SHE DOESNT LIVE NEXT TO ME

i dont think he even knew her and this other guy is getting upset because someong said they did without putting any info up front and i mean real info

drunkemoticon2.gif

Well, if you're talking about "proletarian" beers -- It's $8.99 for a CASE (24-pack) of Milwaukee's Best ICE, which has DOUBLE the alcohol content as normal American beers....that's 48 "normal" beers for 9 dollars...LOL And, believe it or not, it is GOOD stuff...not typical American piss-water beer. It tastes acceptable/good (IMHO) and packs a "punch" for the price, to be sure...LOL :rolleyes:

beer-drinker.gif

Vodka was always my favorite though..
Alcy.gif
:nanner:

Last edited:
It seems with "NextDoor Nikki" we have a case of overexposure (publicity) and subsequent regret from the producer/publisher of these voluminous, free NDN web pages.

No one is stealing anything, and no one is cheating, Phil. The pages are "out there" to be seen, Phil. YOU put them out there, and we, as potential-consumers and browsers, have seen them. If you're upset that fewer browsers than you had hoped would sign up for NDN's site, that's regrettable, but you have no legitimate reason to protest. That's business, supply and demand.

The more you advertise and promote, Phil, the more you will get website "hits" and click-throughs... You should be HAPPY to have this board's members discussing your model's site/pages. There are thousands of us here, and you're getting a LOT of FREE attention and referrals!

FreeOnes does not permit password-sharing, etc. No need to worry there. Nikki has gotten a TON of attention from this board, and, I bet for certain, lots of paying members to your site.

Sharing public domain information is hardly a basis upon which to get/have a website "shut down," Phil. You've QUITE benefited from all the hits to your pages and from enrollments. For what sort of moderation WOULD you ask?! Do you ask that this board's moderators LIMIT the exposure of your pages/site?

HUH?! I am/was a NDN fan, thanks to all of the good tease-links I have seen, and I actually considered signing up to see all of the goodies, but I am quite turned-off now.

I guess that's business. Supply and demand, plus PUBLICITY. You had it as "good," and now it's going sour, Phil.

Thanks for sharing you art and pictures/galleries, nonetheless. :hatsoff:

bootywatcher

Nightfly said:

American piss-water beer.

Beck's, Foster's, and Modelo Negra is all I drink. The only American beer i care for is MGD.:beer:

I'm on my 3rd Foster's rat nah!

Cheers to you Nightfly!:glugglug:

BW

I know we are of the Nikki subject, but we need some levity in this thread. It's gotten too crazy.

Last edited:
Fuck the Nikki subject, Bootywatcher....lol
kicknads.gif

Let's talk beer and get a new thread going in FreeOnes Talk! NDN has had its share of free fucking publicity. LOL
Gulp.gif

You should NOT bite the hand which feeds you... DUH! Doofe!!
264.gif
00000694.gif

Cheers!!! :nanner:

Last edited:
I got 4 words:

LESS TALK --> MORE PICTURES!!! :nanner:

If Phil starts talkin out of his a$$ again ..:ban:

Peace