• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Nextdoor Nikki

there is more to the mystic of Nikkis sexuality....its in her look, its in the way she carries her self, Its in just about everything she does.

I think that the thing that Nikki has going for her is all of that...she and Phil are geniuses for recognizing that. (we are men, what does it really take though to be honest..lol)
But they have made a lot of money and have gain a lot of fame by playing on our fantsays....shes good, very good, and how can you deny that in the long run.
I am sure, as according to her critics, she has her flaws..but with me, and probably with most on this board, she emphisizes and is the model of sexuality....wether she shows nudity or not.

Ill take what i can get of her...thats why I became a member of her site, and thats why I would fully reccomend anyone to!

thank god for the person that started this thread by the way..you made it possible!

hansenb1 said:
When you are teasing a guy, it helps to show "something". Please Nikki, take the hint.

H1

I agree. Something would be nice.

rand21althor said:
I agree. Something would be nice.

But I think as long as men keep paying to belong to her site, and pay for what they're getting now, she's not going to have to ramp it up to keep folks interested. They're mighty interested now with the way things are.

JW

hedonis said:
But I think as long as men keep paying to belong to her site, and pay for what they're getting now, she's not going to have to ramp it up to keep folks interested. They're mighty interested now with the way things are.

JW

That's true.

I havent been to this thread for a while, and see now that I have missed nothing realy, she will have to do something to keep the the people interested. Every budy hope to see something but I personaly think that it wount happen soon if ever. So I think if we stop making such a fuss over her and her ratings drop then we could get lucky. just my 2 cents