• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Nextdoor Nikki

TheSatyrIcon said:
Is nextdoor kikki the hottest, most beautiful NN model? Maybe BUT she is definately the SMARTEST as she is STILL able to gather fans and members to her website without showing unclothed nipple, pussy, or ass. I used to think that tiffany teen was the hottest but when the pix her nude popped up, sucking cock and going down on a gurl....she stopped doing ANY type of pix. nikki knows there is no reason to go nude if the BUYING public is willing to pay membership dues EACH month while she poses the same ol' way each set...the closest We will get to a completely nude nikki will be the mesh or waterlogged tops. Do I want her nude? Yes. Do I applaud her business sense? Yes.

The Satyr Icon

yup remember tracy lords bought the rights to her own legal movie....the public bought that like crazy................watch for only one hardcore vid from Nikki after she buys the rights for it.

fredbear said:
yup remember tracy lords bought the rights to her own legal movie....the public bought that like crazy................watch for only one hardcore vid from Nikki after she buys the rights for it.

if nikki won't show tits, puss, and ass....why would she bother to fuck on film? Seriously? It simply KILLS any future market of her doing any NN-modeling again (just ask tiffany teen). Plus...at the rate she is going, she may already surpassed ANY financial success, if you wanna call it that, traci lords may have had. And if traci scooped all that cash...why is she mired in b-movies?; certainly she can finance a better "career."

All
nikki will show are nip, lip or asshole-wrinkle slips, IF they somehow make it past Phil Flash's watchful eye. Maybe a slip for a tease only to keep the membership growing.
That said,
nikki is a beautiful girl, and I always check her out.

The Satyr Icon

You know Satyr you make a lot more sense then most poeple do that I have seen. For that i applaud your view as for my opinion, I don't really mind how Nikki steers her career and life, she will still look beautiful no matter what.

WinFaulker

Closed Account

hansenb1 said:
Sorry, but those twins are not a touch on Nikki. Has any1 got the new Phil zip videos of Nikki? Can they PM me?

Thanks,

H1

The Taylor Twins are way hotter than Nikki, Nikki just doesn't do it for me anymore. BBBOOORRRIINNGGG

WinFaulker if you don't like Nikki, don't bother posting in her thread, ass.

member469

Closed Account!

incog said:
Nikki has such a pretty face and body. The Taylor Twins are alright but nothing compares to Nikki.

I said this when a member said nothing compares to the twins.....nothing, you say? Many beautiful babes out there nicer than Nikki.

Thanks

Let's just post links and stay away from the controversy about who thinks who is hotter...we all have different taste.

:glugglug:

Good idea I just hate it when people go into a thread and start saying they don't the model that thread is about, its a pointless waste of time.

member469

Closed Account!

BellaDude05 said:
Is she naked in her pay sites?? Shes a super tease! But my favorite is kate!!!

If you go to the main page of her site, you will see she is a nn model....so she wants to claim. We have all seen her lopsided tits through the fishnet shirts she has worn, and she still claims to be nn.

:dunno:

member469

Closed Account!

BellaDude05 said:
So is there any masterbation or anything in the pay site?

Dude, I'm not a member, but I would imagine she probably touches herself through her panties, but you're not going to see her sticking fingers inside...hence, Non nude.