• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
He's a good goalie. He should GTFO of Vancouver now though because they are going to crucify him relentlessly if he stays there. the Luuuuuuuuuu will no longer be confused with booooooooo.

I hope with Schneider they chant "Schnoo schnoo" when he does stuff.

I hope with Schneider they chant "Schnoo schnoo" when he does stuff.

So you're a Schneider fan?

With this fleet of goalies we have I am wondering who we are going to choose for our Olympic team in '14. I've no idea, but I think Thomas and Miller might not even be needed. Be fun to see...

Maybe Quick (starter) with a Schneider and someone else? Oh I love the Olympics and Olympic hockey I do believe is my favorite event on the planet. Really nothing better.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Mike Smith is a fucking beast right now. He brought his big boy game today.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No kidding. It isn't like Chicago isn't getting chances. Smith is just unbelievable.

Hawks have had some really good chances, but they haven't managed to beat Smith yet. That makes me nervous. Crawford has a propensity to give up soft goals. If Phoenix scores first, it's going to be very deflating to Chicago.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Kind of a bullshit penalty, IMO.

Yeah, and what's worse is that they scored off of it. The Hawks have dominated every facet of the game and have a one goal deficit to show for it. Sometimes you're just going to get beat by a hot goaltender. Nothing you can do about it.

PlasmaTwa2

So you're a Schneider fan?

With this fleet of goalies we have I am wondering who we are going to choose for our Olympic team in '14. I've no idea, but I think Thomas and Miller might not even be needed. Be fun to see...

Maybe Quick (starter) with a Schneider and someone else? Oh I love the Olympics and Olympic hockey I do believe is my favorite event on the planet. Really nothing better.

I'm a fan of whoever is good at keeping pucks out of the net. I haven't jumped on the Luongo-hate train like everyone else because the Canucks' ability to lose big games isn't solely his fault. The disappearance of the Sedins in last year's final hurt our chances just as bad as having Luongo in net, and despite the claims that Luongo can't win the big one people forget to point out that Schneider has yet to play in a big game either (no, games against Chicago don't count). People who throw all the blame on one player just don't want to admit that the entire team was an embarassment last year and in these playoffs.

Yeah, and what's worse is that they scored off of it. The Hawks have dominated every facet of the game and have a one goal deficit to show for it. Sometimes you're just going to get beat by a hot goaltender. Nothing you can do about it.

No shit. I just looked up the shots on goal for each team and it's unbelievable. I don't think Smith can keep Chicago off the board forever but as rod might put it, Crawford puts on his best Luongo-impression when he plays at the United Center.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I seem to recall the Hawks beating Schneider so bad that he pulled his groin...

:elaugh:

And before you remind me who won that series... fuck you.

Welp, so much for my prediction. Nice season 'Hawks. Can't wait to see what you guys do to Torres when you guys meet up with him again next year...

Game seven in New York is gonna be bananas though...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Blatant boarding on Hayes. He deserved the game misconduct. No excuse for a hit like that.

That's pretty much the game right there. Short handed for almost half of the remaining time in third period. Fuck.

PlasmaTwa2

I tuned in just at the start of the penalty. Who got taken out?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Cool story, Crawford. 15 of 19 on saves. Hawks have derailed.

Smith has more than double the amount of saves that Crawford does and hasn't allowed a fucking goal.

Maybe Chicago can make a move for Bobby Lou?

Good for Phoenix. All the shit they've had to put up with, this has to feel good.

PlasmaTwa2

First time Shane Doan has ever won a playoff series. Crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.