• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '09/'10 Season Thread

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'll bet you a date with Next Door Nikki and a handjob from Spexy they don't.

I'll take that bet. Do you want them both at the same time?

This coverage is just shit. Ryan is acting like a true nut-ball goalie with between-period commentaries. Miller needs to stick to goaltending.

Love ya brah, but ya tried it and it didn't work. I understand, I've done a dozen bullshit presentations and there is NOTHING worse than doing a presentation in front of a bunch of dicks, but just accept your calling and bring back gold in '14.

PlasmaTwa2

This coverage is just shit. Ryan is acting like a true nut-ball goalie with between-period commentaries. Miller needs to stick to goaltending.

Love ya brah, but ya tried it and it didn't work. I understand, I've done a dozen bullshit presentations and there is NOTHING worse than doing a presentation in front of a bunch of dicks, but just accept your calling and bring back gold in '14.

I always forget that you Americans have to stick with NBC. That's like having to drink Mexican water while the guy across the table from you gets fresh spring water.

I always forget that you Americans have to stick with NBC. That's like having to drink Mexican water while the guy across the table from you gets fresh spring water.

You should watch the Yank coverage just to see how perverted it is, for intellectual purposes, to see how dumbed-down it gets some times. Likewise, I would watch your coverage if I had access, to compare and contrast and stimulate my senses (other than this 80 proof that's kicking in now because of this lacrosse game we're watching). :beer::D

I'm off to work gentlemen. Have a good night. Go Philly.

Eh...the shitty Saturday night shift? Damn, STD, Damn...

PlasmaTwa2

You should watch the Yank coverage just to see how perverted it is, for intellectual purposes, to see how dumbed-down it gets some times. Likewise, I would watch your coverage if I had access, to compare and contrast and stimulate my senses (other than this 80 proof that's kicking in now because of this lacrosse game we're

I was watching it earlier; I wanted to see how big of a deal the final was to NBC. God, they treat this series like Chicago has already won it.

Hey, who is that in net for Chicago?

I don't know, I was eating pancakes.

Edit: Well, I better tell Spexy the good news.

Yep ... thats the way it is with NBC,,,, but I'm watching CBC ,,, down here no less,,,,,, :););):)

,,,,,, Go Flyers

Almost 8 mins without a goal. These guys gettin tired or was it the goalie changes.

I think this series looks like we predicted brah, probably 6 or 7 series. Whether it be for ratings (and they shave points :mad::mad::mad:) or just because it was fate, I thought the strategy would have been more tight tonight.

Chicago just scored. At least they pull a win at home. Damn drunken Chicagoans. Adronykus is probably there.

I think this series looks like we predicted brah, probably 6 or 7 series. Whether it be for ratings (and they shave points :mad::mad::mad:) or just because it was fate, I thought the strategy would have been more tight tonight.

Chicago just scored. At least they pull a win at home. Damn drunken Chicagoans. Adronykus is probably there.

I doubt it. But I am. :D

Has Chicago finally taken charge of this game?

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave

Can't get a post in before someone scores. He probably is there haven't seen him around tonight. I think whoever loses this game tonight is gonna try to slow the game down Monday.