• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Jon S.

Banned
Did you see him trying to run down the sideline? The world "lumbering" comes to mind. :1orglaugh

They were trying to be nice.....on CBS, they claimed that he had injured something in his leg! That may be true.....it's gotta be hard on his knees....lugging all of that flab around!:1orglaugh

Speaking of Rex & the Jets.....gotta love 'em! In the week leading up to the game....hearing the stuff coming out of their camp....you'd think Tom Brady wasn't shit! Now that they beat him.....you'd think, hearing them talk, that he was the 2nd coming of Johnny Unitas! Funny how that works!

Just look at who the favorites have been all season to win the NFC:

After Super Bowl XLIV: Saints (WRONG)
Preseason: Cowboys (WRONG)
First Half: Giants (WRONG)
Second Half: Falcons (WRONG)

So now, Packer is the flavor of Kool-Aid I'm supposed to be drinking? Even though all the favorites have been wrong all damn season? Okay. Sleep well, Bears nay sayers... sleep well.

Superbowl Prediction: Steelers vs Packers
:yesyes:

That's been my pick. That would be a great game, Aaron Rodgers vs. Ben Roethlisberger, with the winner probably being thrust into the best QB in the NFL conversation. I just really hope Chicago loses, their luck sickens me. I don't feel like watching them get killed in the Super Bowl. This is what reveals just how good to me Chicago and Green Bay are:

Chicago point differential: +59
Green Bay point differential: +180

winterwarz

Closed Account
I would like to call on the Packer gods for a Charles Woodson Super Bowl MVP today. If not him perhaps Clay Matthews or Aaron Rodgers might be more suitable to your likings!! :angels: :anonymous

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Troy Polamalu is a fuckin' joke tonight! :throwup:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Faggot ass Aaron Rodgers besmirching the World Heavyweight Title belt that legends like Ric Flair, Harley Race, Steve Austin, Dusty Rhodes, HHH, The Rock etc. etc. worked hard to attain! :mad:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Now that Super Bowl LXVVVCVA is over, I am proud to admit that I am watching Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Great fucking Super Bowl. I watched it with a crowd that was 95% Packer fans or supporters. We were clamoring for A-Rod (the real A-Rod wears #12) to do the championship belt all game long. It was awesome to see him do the half belt and then have an actual title belt put on his shoulder during the post-game festivities. That is the best celebration in football right now.

I'm really glad the Packers won tonight. I'd hate to see that sexual deviant win another title. I hope people stop talking about Favre now. A-Rod has just has many SB wins now as he did.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Great fucking Super Bowl. I watched it with a crowd that was 95% Packer fans or supporters. We were clamoring for A-Rod (the real A-Rod wears #12) to do the championship belt all game long. It was awesome to see him do the half belt and then have an actual title belt put on his shoulder during the post-game festivities. That is the best celebration in football right now.

I'm really glad the Packers won tonight. I'd hate to see that sexual deviant win another title. I hope people stop talking about Favre now. A-Rod has just has many SB wins now as he did.

NO! the "real" A-Rod was caught on camera being fed popcorn in a $2000 leather recliner by Cameron Diaz while sitting on about 300 mil!! :1orglaugh

Aaron Rodgers is a closet homosexual, I believe....:1orglaugh

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
It takes one to know one:1orglaugh

On another note, Bears Super Bowl champs 2011(If there's a season). Yeah I said it. Put that on record.

So you see it too then....;)