• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '10/'11 Season Thread.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't care if we back into the playoffs or not, Indianapolis looked terrible against the lowly Titans today. We had everything to play for and just looked completely flat on both sides of the ball. The defense contained Chris Johnson pretty well, but we couldn't stop Kerry fuckin' Collins from throwing the ball around.

I must say though, I'd rather face the Jets than the Ravens. Thanks to Tennessee for fumbling the game away. We tried to give it to them, but they gave it right back. I'd be surprised if we even make it out of the first round.

:facepalm:

It would have been nice for my Bears to knock the Packers out of the playoffs but the Bears didn't deserve to win today. The Line was awful today and Cutler was running for his life and throwing two picks didn't help. Both teams played a sloppy game but the Packers were able to capitalize while the Bears couldn't. I don't want to see the Packers in the playoffs even if they have to come to Chicago to play the Bears.

FUCK! The Colts got in the playoffs. I was crossing my fingers hoping that Jacksonville could have squeaked in. Oh well, at least the Packers didn't let me down today.

I don't care if we back into the playoffs or not, Indianapolis looked terrible against the lowly Titans today. We had everything to play for and just looked completely flat on both sides of the ball. The defense contained Chris Johnson pretty well, but we couldn't stop Kerry fuckin' Collins from throwing the ball around.

You can always take solace in that Indianapolis has been so good for so long that most people now consider a 10-6 year as playing pretty badly for them. How many teams out there wish they could have a record like that let alone have that considered a bad year for them. They haven't been playing their best but they also won out the year, even underperforming or with people hurt.

To put that in perspective the Lions have won four consecutive game for the first time in about 12 years today.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes

I must say though, I'd rather face the Jets than the Ravens. Thanks to Tennessee for fumbling the game away. We tried to give it to them, but they gave it right back. I'd be surprised if we even make it out of the first round.

:facepalm:

Don't worry about the Jets Rex is too busy filming his wife. freaking off Darrelle Revis? :1orglaugh
http://mediatakeout.com/45788/explo...using_her_feet____to_freak_off_a_brother.html

http://mediatakeout.com/45787/explo...using_her_feet____to_freak_off_a_brother.html

Raiders finish 6-0 against the division. I'm holding onto my belief that we are the best team in the divsion. We had bad luck, KC had good luck all season. KC went just 2-4 in the division (and SD, who had the 2nd best divisional record, went just 3-3). In fact I believe KC is only the 3rd best team in the division, fuck what the record says. Just look at the NFC North. Who actually believes the Bears are a better team than the Packers? The luck factor was big there. Just look at each team's point differential.

If Al Davis fires Tom Cable, he sure as hell better have a big time guy in line.

I don't want to see the Packers in the playoffs even if they have to come to Chicago to play the Bears.

I think the Packers are the 2nd best team in the NFC, after Atlanta.

How many teams out there wish they could have a record like that let alone have that considered a bad year for them.

I wish Oakland could get 10-6. In my entire lifetime, they've won at least 10 games just 5 times. And I was too young to remember the first 2.

To put that in perspective the Lions have won four consecutive game for the first time in about 12 years today.

They easily coulda been over .500 had they not been so bad at closing games, as well as have bad luck go against them. They went just about the whole season without their QB. They lost to the Jets cuz Ndomitable Suh missed a PAT. And there was the whole bullshit incomplete pass against the lucky ass Bears.

Yes, The Packers are In the playoffs, and even the analysts say were the most Dangerous team in the league right now, Plus we got the eagles next week, I'd say Easy win! Im already looking at Hotlanta

Yes, The Packers are In the playoffs, and even the analysts say were the most Dangerous team in the league right now, Plus we got the eagles next week, I'd say Easy win! Im already looking at Hotlanta

I wouldn't say that Philly is an easy win. Plus you wouldn't see Atlanta until the Championship game, if the Packers win they go to Chicago to play my Bears and this scares me.

I wouldn't say that Philly is an easy win. Plus you wouldn't see Atlanta until the Championship game, if the Packers win they go to Chicago to play my Bears and this scares me.

We beat Philly once this year already & they recently lost to the Viking's and the Cowboys, & Vick might not be 100% against dude's like AJ Hawk & Clay Matthews, he's gonna get sacked 4 sure!

No, they play the Falcons if they beat the Eagles. The Falcons play the lowest remaining seed. The Packers are the 6th and last seed so if they win regardless of what the other teams do, they are off to Hotlanta.

Are we all sleeping on the Saints? They have an easy win in Seattle and they could give the Pack a game as well as Hotlanta...

Being that they are the Reigning Super Bowl Champs, I think they are better than all the teams in the NFC but man those Pats & Jets look pretty good in the AFC, but I don't think they will win the NFC because their not hungry anymore :dunno: