• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Newt Gingrich Response to State of the Union

So I guess the fact that GM being now the number one auto maker counts for nothing?
Sustained job growth for the past three years, agreed not as large as would be liked, but at least positive.
Ending the war in Iraq neither? Oh wait, the right wing war hawks would like us to be there indefinitely. Nitwit, Mittens and Sanscrotum are still afraid of big bad Castro and Cuba. I love how these chicken hawk righties, except for Ron Paul, never served but would not think twice about sending others or their kids in harms way. Nitwit has five grown men, I don't see any of his sons enrolling in the Army. Nitwit said he had better things to do than serve in Viet Nam.
How can anyone be expected to be able to accomplish much if the first thing people on the right said is that they want Obama to be a failed president? They would rather see the US in hard times than see Obama succeed.

dork alert

Wait, wait, wait...did someone cal me a dork? Really? Wow, I haven't heard that in a loooong time. :) That's actually kinda funny.

berneydidnotread.gif

:) I gotta give ya credit...that's pretty fucking funny.

Fixed. See the following statements from this thread: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?578820-State-of-the-Union-address

:kettle:

Wait, Jagger, wait wait wait...so you took words from my statement, deliberately changed and falsified them to fit your lame joke, and then turned everything around to make me look foolish....how noble, how ORIGINAL...ahhh, my idiot fucking friend, Saul Alinsky would be proud. You studied well, and apparently, even to this day, continue to eat the bullshit he spewed...good for you. And, since we have apparently regressed to fourth grade, allow me to retort...*ahem*....

That was so funny, I forgot to laugh.

Douchebag. :)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Can't we just elect some form of mythical animal or cryptid..Bigfoot would make a great president I can just see it now.
Reporter 1: Mr. President what is your stance on the ever growing economic decline and fallout of the private sector?
President: Arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhwaaaaarrrooooooo *and then he returns back into the forest*

Obama is the guy who told the same LIES 3 years ago, quadrulped the debt, made us more energy dependent, exploded welfare and unemployment, bailed out failed companies and you want 4 more years of this?

Like to see what the guy could do when he isnt cleaning up someone elses terrible mess.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Wait, Jagger, wait wait wait...so you took words from my statement, deliberately changed and falsified them to fit your lame joke, and then turned everything around to make me look foolish....how noble, how ORIGINAL...ahhh, my idiot fucking friend, Saul Alinsky would be proud. You studied well, and apparently, even to this day, continue to eat the bullshit he spewed...good for you. And, since we have apparently regressed to fourth grade, allow me to retort...*ahem*....

That was so funny, I forgot to laugh.

Douchebag. :)

It was no joke, dude and I was not attempting to make you look foolish....merely pointing out the obvious irony in your statement as it applied to another thread. I guess we have regressed to the 4th grade if you can't figure that one out. Moreover, if you don't like it, I can sure as hell live with that. Thanks for the name-calling and neg rep, by the way....classy touch.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The fuck is wrong with our resident conservatives lately? Obama hate is heating a fever fucking pitch. Could be they realize his chances of getting re-elected keep going up. I should plot graph. Correlation?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
:1orglaugh And your saviour didn't do that all! Oh my fucking god...:1orglaugh

:1orglaugh and that's why no one takes you liberals seriously...do you realize how stupid you made yourself look? If you didn't READ, how can you rebut? How can you know what it is you are against? How can you be informed? HOW CAN YOU VOTE?

Seriously, people like YOU are the problem. Idiot. :)

....omg...and people wonder why there is a problem, a serious fucking problem, in this country. Good God, do ANY of you think for yourself? Do any of you listen to what is ACTUALLY happening? FUCKING ANYONE?
big_chill.gif