• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New SDCC Batman V Superman trailer!

All I can say is,Fucking WOW!

It seems like the conflict between Superman and Batman is really really forced.

It also begs the question of why the Bat is so upset as Superman for doing his best to save the world when he was Batman and during the whole Zod stuff he did...nothing. Of course he could be reminded about that 4 megaton fusion bomb he let the League of Assassins get a hold of before he disappeared, and having countless people die in Gotham in the last movie.

It seems like the conflict between Superman and Batman is really really forced.

It also begs the question of why the Bat is so upset as Superman for doing his best to save the world when he was Batman and during the whole Zod stuff he did...nothing. Of course he could be reminded about that 4 megaton fusion bomb he let the League of Assassins get a hold of before he disappeared, and having countless people die in Gotham in the last movie.

1) You must have watched the trailer with the volume down and both eyes closed. He's in Metropolis seeing the damage first hand and is deciding to do something about what he perceives to be a threat that still exists.

2) The Nolan Batman movies have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Man Of Steel or any other DC movie that follows,so in this universe,the events from The Dark Knight Rises never happened.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The framing of the story is the tricky part. No way can any storteller take every single story told before in full consideration. So this Batman and this Superman are not those we have seen in the DC comics of the past, where they have bonded already and pretty much settled their differences and issues.

One line in the trailer shows the angle of this story: It is ultimately Man against God. And that is a story that I guess will be fascinating to watch.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
I'm just so stoked for all the nods to Frank Miller's Dark Knight..

Show me Jena Malone as Carrie Kelley already!!!
Why they passed me up on casting that character is beyond me :p
Can you tell why I'd be excited for this? haha

tumblr_nb5cf1DE5g1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Buc0OXyCEAE8ljW.png11184516_659816884163354_1153883642_n.jpg