• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Superman and Batman Movie Announced for 2015

We've just had the bowel movement that was the finale to the Nolan Batman trilogy.

Do we really need a new under developed Batman character introduced just for this movie or are we getting an Avengers Assemble scenario and have Batman from the Justice League movie step into the role? I'll probably rent Superman out of curiousity but if I don't see it, I don't really care.

I enjoyed the fact all the Avengers were developed through their own movies and when they came together for the movie there was no clumsy time wasted on back story. How will that work with this new Batman? Can we expect another reboot to set him up for the part, or do we get a "This is Batman, now shut up and watch the movie" type script.

At the least if anything involving Batman has something good going for it it's that he might now be the most well known superhero in history, and unlike almost any other superhero, with a few exceptions like Superman and Spider-Man, people already basically know about him and his backstory. There doesn't need to be a lot of exposition giving to it to explain whom he is or what he does, because most people already know.