• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Orleans Saints Had "Bounty Program," NFL Says

Darmund

Banned
As for that ridiculous post by Darmund, I almost never give out negative rep, but he just earned some on that one.

Hey gutless coward. Where the fuck did you run off to like the gutless pussified coward that you truly are. You sure do talk a big game what with all of your 'I'll show him. I'll...I'll...I'll give him negative rep!!!!!!!!!" And then you run away like the gutless cowardly pussy that you truly are before you even try to do it.

So c'mon you guttless crybaby pussy, pull on some big boy pants, man up and negative rep me and then watch in amazement as I continue to utterly not give a fuck.

Coward.

Hey gutless coward. Where the fuck did you run off to like the gutless pussified coward that you truly are. You sure do talk a big game what with all of your 'I'll show him. I'll...I'll...I'll give him negative rep!!!!!!!!!" And then you run away like the gutless cowardly pussy that you truly are before you even try to do it.

So c'mon you guttless crybaby pussy, pull on some big boy pants, man up and negative rep me and then watch in amazement as I continue to utterly not give a fuck.

Coward.

Says the individual who hands out negative himself. :kettle: :dislike:

Darmund

Banned
I'll apologize when you stop acting like a man who regularly gets asshole raped by Drew Brees and likes it. I don't know how the fuck you haven't got hell banned yet, you little turd.

You're worse than mrstrebus, Baconsalt and Hellraiser combined. :ban:

Oh look, it's yet another homophobic bigot who loathes queers and faggots and hunts down and murders as many queers and faggots he can. You are vile scum.

Oh look, it's yet another homophobic bigot who loathes queers and faggots and hunts down and murders as many queers and faggots he can. You are vile scum.
Back from your ban, eh?

You don't know me very well, jerk. I am not a homophobe, little turd. I live and let live. You are the biggest troll I have ever seen.

Get your head out of your ass and crawl back under your rock.