• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nessa Devil / Baby / Katrina / Lenka / Nessa A / Nessa D / Nesta Devil / Nicola Begaltsis / Nikki / Nikol BxG / Nikola Jiraskova / nikolbxg

How can the members complain about the same performer when, to date, she has not done one live show and or video with her partner on the new Tainster network?? :facepalm:
Exactly cause of the reason I stated?
Before when all the sites were owned by eromaxxx people were complaining about it. So when they changed to tainster, they stopped hiring that guy?
Hence the new stuff you can find there is solo, g/g or b/g/g where Nessa plays only with the female performer.

For the material of her and her boyfriend, you need to check some sites dealing with "amateur" couple sex tapes etc.

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
Exactly cause of the reason I stated?
Before when all the sites were owned by eromaxxx people were complaining about it. So when they changed to tainster, they stopped hiring that guy?
Hence the new stuff you can find there is solo, g/g or b/g/g where Nessa plays only with the female performer.

For the material of her and her boyfriend, you need to check some sites dealing with "amateur" couple sex tapes etc.

Ahh, OK. I get you, now.

I know the exact guy you speak of. I had the unfortunate experience of watching her cashforsextape videos with him. No wonder no members want to see her perform with him. :brick:

No she hasn't retired, she just works for a select amount of companies. Just like American performers have certain contracts.

Also she only does b/g with her boyfriend ( or so i understand, so don't quote me on that ), Which will limit the work load. Most of the stuff she does is European, which is why there's probably not much stuff around.

Its seems mighty strange to me that you get all the new surgery, post a new gallery on this site THEN dont do any more topless pics.

Its a big disappointment that smacks of profiteering.

I loathe all the crappy tease shite from Next Door Nikki Denise Milani etc and hope having done the stuff she has that she doesnt get lazy/greedy in thinking she can just post crap like that...

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.
Its seems mighty strange to me that you get all the new surgery, post a new gallery on this site THEN dont do any more topless pics.

Its a big disappointment that smacks of profiteering.

I loathe all the crappy tease shite from Next Door Nikki Denise Milani etc and hope having done the stuff she has that she doesnt get lazy/greedy in thinking she can just post crap like that...

She has all her new content, with her new tits, on http://www.tainster.com/ and she does live webcam shows all the time on there.

Ok, so I take back anything bad I said about her, she no longer sucks:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/395a0d157203906

You can't tell from this preview, but she does show off her boobs more for this vid than she has anywhere else, yet. Freeones doesn't want me to post the link to the vid directly, so you're just going to have to search for the vid from Czech Casting, under the name Nikola.

Turns out she didn't own the website where she only minimally showed off new juggs (Tainster), they just had her signed to an exclusive contract. The interview portion of this gives you some of the information people have been looking for about her future plans (though there is some question as to whether she'll do hardcore again). I personally wouldn't be all that sad if she didn't do another hardcore scene (don't get me wrong, it would be nice), but at the very least I hope she continues to put out softcore material like the last 5-10 minutes of this vid.

I was keeping an open mind, but the Czech casting thing really makes me feel that her most recent work was a mistake. From the neck up, her lips (or whatever else she may have monkeyed with) make her less pretty; the tits almost form a uni-tit; the old ones may have been just as solid, but they had breathing room; now she looks like she cement implants. To top it all off, perhaps to balance the size of the new tits, she is less thin than I have ever seen her; and I like her thin. She even looks, for the first time, a little out of shape.

She's still hot, but not as much, to my taste. And I think her girl-next-door look was great; that's gone now.

I was keeping an open mind, but the Czech casting thing really makes me feel that her most recent work was a mistake. From the neck up, her lips (or whatever else she may have monkeyed with) make her less pretty; the tits almost form a uni-tit; the old ones may have been just as solid, but they had breathing room; now she looks like she cement implants. To top it all off, perhaps to balance the size of the new tits, she is less thin than I have ever seen her; and I like her thin. She even looks, for the first time, a little out of shape.

She's still hot, but not as much, to my taste. And I think her girl-next-door look was great; that's gone now.

There is no doubt she has put on some weight.