• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nessa Devil / Baby / Katrina / Lenka / Nessa A / Nessa D / Nesta Devil / Nicola Begaltsis / Nikki / Nikol BxG / Nikola Jiraskova / nikolbxg

She fucking sucks. She knows she has the perfect set now (well, at least for guys who like that perfect orb look, as I do) and she's keeping them hidden as a tease, to drive viewership to her website and cam shows. She won't even do an f-ing Twistys/Playboy style softcore pose/caress/gyration type of vid, and that's just total bullshit, especially when she used to do hardcore scenes. (I know the former describes the Freeones vid a little, but she intentionally keeps her new set exposed to just such a minimum that you can't really get off on it.) Come on Nessa, at least look at the kind of stuff Heather Vandeven, Francine Dee, and Caylian Curtis have done in the past and give us even half as much! I hope she reaps the karma she has coming to her for torturing us like this (or preferably, that she finally just gives in already).

She fucking sucks. She knows she has the perfect set now (well, at least for guys who like that perfect orb look, as I do) and she's keeping them hidden as a tease, to drive viewership to her website and cam shows. She won't even do an f-ing Twistys/Playboy style softcore pose/caress/gyration type of vid, and that's just total bullshit, especially when she used to do hardcore scenes. (I know the former describes the Freeones vid a little, but she intentionally keeps her new set exposed to just such a minimum that you can't really get off on it.) Come on Nessa, at least look at the kind of stuff Heather Vandeven, Francine Dee, and Caylian Curtis have done in the past and give us even half as much! I hope she reaps the karma she has coming to her for torturing us like this (or preferably, that she finally just gives in already).

Couldn't agree more!

Does anybody have pics or a link to her before any implants?
I've looked for a couple Years now but have not found any. I've got a magazine where she has small implants and looks killer!
Thanks, the newbie

I should add, I spoke with the tainster boss and he said Nessa is not doing B/G anymore and it's a "personal" choice. :brick:
That is not true, not sure with who did you spoke with, but that person confused the facts a bit.

She still does B/G but its "boyfriend" exclusive only, and been like that the past year or more. Tainster does not hire that guy at this moment, cause of members complaining that seeing her being done by the same guy in every single video is simply boring and a turn off.

That is not true, not sure with who did you spoke with, but that person confused the facts a bit.

She still does B/G but its "boyfriend" exclusive only, and been like that the past year or more. Tainster does not hire that guy at this moment, cause of members complaining that seeing her being done by the same guy in every single video is simply boring and a turn off.

Does anybody care about the guy in sight of these great boobs?
A new B/G would be a turn on and definetly not boring...

daitro

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

How can the members complain about the same performer when, to date, she has not done one live show and or video with her partner on the new Tainster network?? :facepalm: