• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nephael 1rst post

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I made you a little sumthing :)

totalbabe0mia2.jpg

Feel free to share, hunniebunnie :lips:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That's how you prove you're not just some dude on the Internet posing as a beautiful lady. Post some pictures of yourself with the site's name written on your chest. This thread is full of win... lots of win.

Hello Nephael...thanks for posting.

Do I see a wedding ring on your finger? Are you married?

Yes, to me. Back the fuck off, brah.

:mad:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That's how you prove you're not just some dude on the Internet posing as a beautiful lady. Post some pictures of yourself with the site's name written on your chest. This thread is full of win... lots of win.

this ^

And as you see, all the resident FreeOnes "e-Romeos" are in full and total effect.

:frenchman:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Bonjour Nephael. Comment ça va?

J'aime les...uhm...nipples. :D

Is that really you? I hope you ain't a dude using her site and pics. :( Can you post a fansign for FreeOnes so we know it's really you? :) Just take a pic of you holding up a sign saying Maley is the best. :thumbsup:

How do you beg for Feetsie pics in French again? :1orglaugh:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
How many does that make? Seven?

My, you're awfully nosy. Seven seems about right though. Sara Jean Underwood is still my #1. Hope Dworaczyk and Bethanie Badertscher are a close #2.

There is always room for more...

And as you see, all the resident FreeOnes "e-Romeos" are in full and total effect.

Hey, at least I'm not using Google translator to speak French. I speak 'Merican.

I'm not sure to understand correctly what you said but you can just send me an email by the contact form on my official website to let me know that you think a dude is using my images on freeones, I'll answer you that you're wrong.

No, no. You proved who you are by posting the pictures. That was my point. I was applauding your efforts at confirming your identity. I only wish more females went this route.

I don't think anyone is using your photos here without your consent. No worries there.

Nephael

Official Checked Star Member

I'm not sure to understand correctly what you said but you can just send me an email by the contact form on my official website to let me know that you think a dude is using my images on freeones, I'll answer you that you're wrong. You also can join me at one of my FREE webcam shows (3 or 4 times a week), go into my chatroom and tell me the same thing, I'll answer you that it's me, in live in my microphone.
anyways,

Yes it's a ring on my finger, I'm not married but it's something like that :) sorry guys, I usually never hide my life and lie to my followers !

@supadupafly> thank you for this picture ! <3

@maleonetwo I'm good thank you! and you? Uh I don't understand why French girls must shave more than others??? !! lol and I'm using Laser technology because I'm in war with my hairpussy ! ahahahah (and legs too!!!)

thank you guys for you replies ! <3<3 (sorry if I have forgot somebody)

Nephael

I'm sorry if I havn't understood well your sentence :( don't see any aggressiveness in my last reply ;)
I guess I know what you meant now :) I think !

Nephael

My, you're awfully nosy. Seven seems about right though. Sara Jean Underwood is still my #1. Hope Dworaczyk and Bethanie Badertscher are a close #2.

There is always room for more...

Hey, at least I'm not using Google translator to speak French. I speak 'Merican.

No, no. You proved who you are by posting the pictures. That was my point. I was applauding your efforts at confirming your identity. I only wish more females went this route.

I don't think anyone is using your photos here without your consent. No worries there.

OHH ok !! nice ;)
so, yes it's me :D
(sorry, I don't speak and understand very well english !!)

kisses !!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Damn you, Shifty!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND