• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Everyday my votes are for you

thank you :wave2:

Al3RfofCIAEAulc.jpg

Hola Nekane !!! Que bueno de verte aqui :).

I have two questions for you :
- this profile picture is very hot, where can we see it (bigger) ?
- when can we see your next video ? are you still working with Cumlouder?

Un abrazo !

Hi catch006,

My profile picture is from a scene (not released) with Cumlouder so I'm still working with Cumlouder making scenes and webcam.

Kisses and thanks for all your votes in Miss Freeones, next year I will try it again.

Hi Nekane and thank you for your answer ! By the way I would like to tell you that I really like your style, because you are very natural in front of the camera, so don't change that !!! Moreover you look innocent but very hot and "dirty" at the same time, that's the best ! Your scenes with Torbe are also very good.

Two more questions:
- do you work exclusively with Cumlouder now ? no more scenes with Torbe ?
- what about anal sex ? do you like it, do you plan to make an anal sex scene soon ?

John

Hey Nekane, ever considered visiting LA? With those perfect curves, pretty face and creamy skin you sure have the utmost potential to become the new Spanish booty queen after Rebecca Linares.

mc6547596.jpg

Hi Nekane and thank you for your answer ! By the way I would like to tell you that I really like your style, because you are very natural in front of the camera, so don't change that !!! Moreover you look innocent but very hot and "dirty" at the same time, that's the best ! Your scenes with Torbe are also very good.

Two more questions:
- do you work exclusively with Cumlouder now ? no more scenes with Torbe ?
- what about anal sex ? do you like it, do you plan to make an anal sex scene soon ?

John

I'm glad you like my scenes.

Yes, I work exclusively with Cumlouder. Anal: For now I have not thought it but I don't rule it in the future.

;)