• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

need help - going to thailand!!!

hi guys,

I need to ask a personal question... and i hope some of use can help me out... I am going to thailand tommorrow for a holiday with a bunch of freinds that are specifically going for 1 reason - sex...

I have never fucked a prostitute before... but i think my testorone will kick in, and i pretty much guarantee myself that I wont be able to last... expecially being in the same room with 3 other guys all fucking....

I did a google search on the internet and noticed that their is a huge percentage of aids in thailand... so i went to the doctor and told him about my holiday, and the fact that i was worried about catching some disease having sex with prostitutes... (he just said wear a condom... and you should be fine... but i didnt think he cared that much because the entire time he was talking about how he goes there every 3months... and that i should be able to do 3-5 girls a day... times by the 22 days i am there for... and saying that i should be able to do atleast 100 girls "no problem" etc....)

So i am asking for yo's guys to help... if i do the following; i) wear 2 condoms - just to be safe (even when she's giving me head just incase she has a cut in her mouth) ii) never go down on a chick or lick her out... iii) dont kiss her...

Is it possible for me to catch any of the following diseases;
i) aids
ii) any other disease that could severly impact my life - such as death etc..
iii) any other critical diseases such as - Hepititas A, B, C
iv) any sexual transmitted diseases (STD's etc..)???

thanks for any help guys...

Wearing two condoms at the same time won't make you safer. In fact, it'll have the opposite effect.

if your that worried, just don't fucking do it.

of course its possible for you to catch those. condoms are not 100% protection. theres no way you can get 100% (besides not doing it).

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
so i went to the doctor and told him about my holiday, and the fact that i was worried about catching some disease having sex with prostitutes... (he just said wear a condom... and you should be fine... but i didnt think he cared that much because the entire time he was talking about how he goes there every 3months... and that i should be able to do 3-5 girls a day... times by the 22 days i am there for... and saying that i should be able to do atleast 100 girls "no problem" etc....)
Are you sure your doctor is a legit MD? A guy that talks about fucking 100 girls at a time and goes to Thailand every 3months can't be all that serious about medicine. I wouldn't want someone like that treating me for anything.

right. two condoms will just increase the friction between then and make them more likely to rip.

there isn't a lot of research to support the spread of STD's through purely mouth to mouth contact, although it is technically biologically possible.unless there's blood to blood contact through the mouth, it's really unlikely and I've never heard of it ever happening, so I wouldn't worry about it. But you can still get any number of airborne infections that can be passed orally. the common cold, mono, ya know stuff like that. I'm not really sure what all potential stuff there is over there, they make you take a bunch of shots. So i'd say to stay on the totally safe side, going without kissing wouldn't be a bad idea.

as far as that goes, you should be on the up and up. but nothing's 100% certain.

my advice would be to go to Thailand for the beautiful scenery and culture, and then on your next vacation come to las vegas, USA or amsterdam and get a hooker there. they will be a lot safer, and the girls in Thailand are probably sex slaves or underage, or shit like that.

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
my advice would be to go to Thailand for the beautiful scenery and culture, and then on your next vacation come to las vegas, USA... and get a hooker there. they will be a lot safer...
And a whole lot more expensive. One wild night in Vegas will probably cost you the same amount as an entire weeks trip to Thailand.

what can I say? you get what you pay for.

call me crazy, but I actually have some respect for human rights.

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Same here. I would never condone the use of girls that are mistreated or underage. But that's not to say that you can't experience the girls that are of age and prostituting themselves freely.

my freind went to thailand as a tourist and took a cab that dropped them off in the middle of nowhere not where they wanted to go and there were people doing all kinds of fucked up things. not entirely sexual, but a lot of stuff like torturing animals and just other weird things that they really didn't want to see.

I mean it's not like there are crazy people all over the place, it's just like new york. but being someone that is totally alien to the place, you don't know what you are getting into.

I have a friend that lives there too. He lives int the country, but like everyone else commutes to bangkok for work. and he hates it there. You simply cannot drive around. three hour long traffic jams are the norm every day all the time, and it's not uncommon to have traffic not move for upwards of six hours.

This isn't a sex clinic, go to a doctor. A real one. This guy you're seeing to sounds like he got his degree off the internet.

Some tips if for some insane reason you prefer to take advice from complete strangers to trained professionals. It's your funeral, but hey...

- One condom is better than two. Two might even increase likelihood of the condoms rupturing, but it will definitely make the sex awful. How are you going to feel anything?

- Eating pussy is a relatively low risk activity compared to having full sex or giving a blowjob. Catching HIV from it is virtually impossible, and it's pretty hard to catch most other STIs.

- Kissing is low risk too. I don't understand how you can feel too scared to kiss a girl, yet at the same time seem cool about putting your cock inside her.

- Virtually any sexual activity carries *some* risk (in some cases it's small enough to be negligible). You're never 100% safe though, which is why banging loads of chicks is a bad idea.

If you are going to another country strictly for the purpose of sex then I hope you and your friends all come back with everything you have coming to you for such a mind numbing idea. I just feel sorry for the genuine girl who has to suffer whatever the hell you spread onto her, cause you were so desperate to get your jollies you pandered to the lowest common denomenator of sex and paid for it.

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If you are going to another country strictly for the purpose of sex then I hope you and your friends all come back with everything you have coming to you for such a mind numbing idea. I just feel sorry for the genuine girl who has to suffer whatever the hell you spread onto her, cause you were so desperate to get your jollies you pandered to the lowest common denomenator of sex and paid for it.
What's wrong with going someplace strictly for the purpose of sex? I guarantee you that every red blooded male on this planet has gone somewhere just for sex.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I've been to many haunts in this world,but i've never been to Bangkok.Although I'm stopping there on the way to NZ for a couple of hours.Do they have hookers at the airport :1orglaugh

I think if you be smart when you're there then things should all go well -just don't let your guard down thats all ;)

I agree with calpoon. If I went to Thailand it would be for the scenery and the culture, not for the sex slaves. It's true that American hookers are more expensive, but they get tested periodically and they aren't underage (for the most part).

why dont you go to europe for hookers?

they'rea pparntly much hotte

and with tahilant, you'll never be sure if they're actually women or not

hi guys,

I need to ask a personal question... and i hope some of use can help me out... I am going to thailand tommorrow for a holiday with a bunch of freinds that are specifically going for 1 reason - sex...

I have never fucked a prostitute before... but i think my testorone will kick in, and i pretty much guarantee myself that I wont be able to last... expecially being in the same room with 3 other guys all fucking....

I did a google search on the internet and noticed that their is a huge percentage of aids in thailand... so i went to the doctor and told him about my holiday, and the fact that i was worried about catching some disease having sex with prostitutes... (he just said wear a condom... and you should be fine... but i didnt think he cared that much because the entire time he was talking about how he goes there every 3months... and that i should be able to do 3-5 girls a day... times by the 22 days i am there for... and saying that i should be able to do atleast 100 girls "no problem" etc....)

So i am asking for yo's guys to help... if i do the following; i) wear 2 condoms - just to be safe (even when she's giving me head just incase she has a cut in her mouth) ii) never go down on a chick or lick her out... iii) dont kiss her...

Is it possible for me to catch any of the following diseases;
i) aids
ii) any other disease that could severly impact my life - such as death etc..
iii) any other critical diseases such as - Hepititas A, B, C
iv) any sexual transmitted diseases (STD's etc..)???

thanks for any help guys...

The post from this guy is a bunch of BULLSHIT! He is so worried he asked his doctor about getting AIDS from prostitutes? using 2 condoms? and his doctor is a fellow mongerer too? yeah right...:thefinger

wow talk about tourism for all the wrong reason...but anyway, yes, thailand has quite a lively sex industry all the usual myths you hear about the young girls, ladyboys, fanny-popping ping pong balls, fish, razor blades etc can be seen in Patpong and you can have sex with a choice of 000's just have a look at your motives for going and realise that although most of the fishtank brothels aren't THAT dodgy the girls are virtual slaves, taken or even sold from remote villages or paying for their freedom with their tiny comissions...at best they are trying to support a family by fucking westerners...
If thai girls or ladyboys are your thing then I suggest you go to singapore where they are more likely to have travelled there of their own free will to make some cash.
If you honestly need to ask if prostitutes may have aids or stds then you, sir, are a retard. be careful and have fun in a very nice country.

There is also the fact that there are even a lot more STDs out there than just AIDS. I'm sure when they know they can get cash out of you that checking themselves for pathogens is not their biggest concern, and a good portion of them probably have sex with countless people.

There is also the fact that there are even a lot more STDs out there than just AIDS. I'm sure when they know they can get cash out of you that checking themselves for pathogens is not their biggest concern, and a good portion of them probably have sex with countless people.

The same can be said for any prostitute really. You think the ones in the US are any different? Sure, they'll get their AIDS test, maybe, but herpes, hep c, etc. aren't probably on their radar.