• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Necrophilia set to be finally outlawed in Illinois

There goes one of my favourite past times. BASTARDS!!!. How dare they how fucking dare they do that to me!. Oh well good to know never to go to Illinois for a holiday then isn't it.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Girl asked me last night why I had suddenly started taking her pulse during sex.

I told her that in the event I fucked her to death, I needed to stop immediately so I wouldn't get charged under the statute.

.....this fucking RUINS my road trip plans. Guess I'll have to tell the group the "Literally Skull-fucking Across America" tour is changing its itinerary.

Now if only lawyers and the IRS were finally forbidden to keep fucking us after we died....

Now if only lawyers and the IRS were finally forbidden to keep fucking us after we died....

This kind of reminds of how the local council not only charge you for the patch of land that the coffin goes into. BUT they also charge around £200 so that you can put a head stone on that very same patch of land that you already bought. That should be included in the price of the patch of land it's self. So you have the funeral costs (coffin, service, patch of land) and now the fee so as you can get permission to put a head stone up as well. The cunt whore pricks get you when you enter this world and they get you when you leave it as well. Buncha hooers that they are!.

The cheapest way to deal with it is a wheel barrow and tip the contents (the body) over a banking and into a large quarry or hole or something. Saves money.